Lowtec Springs Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    What would be the end date on this GB?

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    Lowtec also offers "Vorderakstieferlegung", which is a kit where you only lower the car at the front
    Mel, how much for just the fronts?

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • Low Level E30
    replied
    Originally posted by silversleeper
    790 to 925 kg = ~1742 to 2039 lbs

    you might want to rethink that post.
    Easy now - Mel is HELPING the forum here, so pay him a little respect.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    You're right - way off!.
    I hope to have the spring rates tomorrow.
    Expect the spring rates to be similar to H&R.


    Originally posted by silversleeper
    790 to 925 kg = ~1742 to 2039 lbs

    you might want to rethink that post.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    The 40/40mm springs are $159 a set for the coupe or sedan and $169 for the cabriolet.
    The E30 Springs range in price from $159 to $189 a set.

    Originally posted by JGood
    could have had lowering hats, removed spring pads, weighed more, etc...

    On another note, I thought it was $159 not $169?
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 06-12-2007, 04:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    They are stiff-
    790 to 925 depending on which springs you want.
    790 to 925 kg = ~1742 to 2039 lbs

    you might want to rethink that post.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    How low is lowww? I've searched and seen 60/60's on early cars and the one was insanely low and the other was just right.
    could have had lowering hats, removed spring pads, weighed more, etc...

    On another note, I thought it was $159 not $169?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    $169 plus actual cost of shipping from Florida.
    Reg. Retail is $239 plus shipping.

    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    So what would be the GB price for 60/50 springs to 15535? I'm still not to for sure if i want to do this or not yet..

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    So what would be the GB price for 60/50 springs to 15535? I'm still not to for sure if i want to do this or not yet..

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    40/40mm
    60/35mm
    60/50mm
    30/30mm (E30 M3)
    Available for all E30's - 4 and 6 cylinder.

    Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär
    How low is lowww? I've searched and seen 60/60's on early cars and the one was insanely low and the other was just right.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    Originally posted by sticksdaman
    Lowww
    How low is lowww? I've searched and seen 60/60's on early cars and the one was insanely low and the other was just right.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by 8ball
    I'm very interested in these. Looking forward to spring rate questions answered. Anyone off the top of their head now how low the H&R Race are, so I have something to compare it to?
    The red car in my sig is on H&R race springs. It's higher then my 85 325e on H&R sports. Nobody has an explanation. Your results may vary.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    They are Lowtec Shocks.
    Sorry-
    No Dyno Graphs.

    For more info go to:
    LOWTEC Fahrwerktechnik – Der Fahrwerkhersteller aus Bayern.

    Unfortunately it's in German but you should be able to see what they offer.

    Originally posted by JGood
    What shocks come with it? Any dyno graphs available?

    Leave a comment:


  • 8ball
    replied
    I'm very interested in these. Looking forward to spring rate questions answered. Anyone off the top of their head now how low the H&R Race are, so I have something to compare it to?

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    What shocks come with it? Any dyno graphs available?

    Leave a comment:

Working...