Lowtec Springs Group Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    I will have an answer from Lowtec tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Low Level E30
    Are those numbers Lb / inch? If so, wouldn't Turner's J-Stock's be softer than these.... ?
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 06-12-2007, 11:47 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    Lowww

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    I wonder what the 60/50 would look like on my car?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    I will check with Lowtec.

    Originally posted by JGood
    That's not even usable on the street. Are you sure those rates are correct? Shit, if that's right, I would have bought those instead of H&R race springs, it's damn near double the rate.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    That's not even usable on the street. Are you sure those rates are correct? Shit, if that's right, I would have bought those instead of H&R race springs, it's damn near double the rate.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    damn that is stiff!! do you have any pics of any cars on these springs?? im still debating whether i should get springs or coilovers.

    Leave a comment:


  • 1991 318is
    replied
    Oh goody!

    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    With a Lowtec spring set mounted on your BMW, you are guaranteed the best handling under even extreme conditions!
    Now that's a warranty!

    Leave a comment:


  • Low Level E30
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    They are stiff-
    790 to 925 depending on which springs you want.
    Are those numbers Lb / inch? If so, wouldn't Turner's J-Stock's be softer than these.... ?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    They are stiff-
    Expect them to be similar to H&R spring rates.


    Originally posted by ian e30 318is
    how stiff are they?? what are the rates?
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 06-12-2007, 11:49 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    how stiff are they?? what are the rates?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Complete kits available as:
    40/40mm
    60/35mm
    30/30mm (E30 M3)

    Available for all 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder E30's

    Originally posted by Low Level E30
    Oh - I just saw that you also have spring/shock combos - can you fill me in on those options also?

    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    40/40mm
    60/35mm
    60/50mm
    30/30mm (E30 M3)

    Available for all E30's - 4 and 6 cylinder.

    Originally posted by Low Level E30
    I'm interested!

    Do you have springs for a '91 318is?

    I was hoping for a 60/40 spring set. Otherwise 40/40 set will be fine.
    Last edited by BMWE34M5; 06-11-2007, 05:33 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Low Level E30
    replied
    Oh - I just saw that you also have spring/shock combos - can you fill me in on those options also?

    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Low Level E30
    replied
    I'm interested!

    Do you have springs for a '91 318is?

    I was hoping for a 60/40 spring set. Otherwise 40/40 set will be fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Might want to include spring rates and lowering (mm or inches)

    Leave a comment:

Working...