New Shipment in from Europe - E30 items

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mossman
    replied
    Any pics of the Mtech2 rear spoiler? Is it 2 pieces or does it mount over a stock IS lip?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We offer 100's of items for E34's thru our sister company in Denmark.
    Go to:
    Schmiedmann – Sales of auto spare parts and accessories. Specialized in BMW & MINI we can offer spare parts, styling and tuning, used parts. Schmiedmann offers access to our spareparts store, which hold over 300000 individual products. We carry everything in BMW parts, from clips and bolts to wheels and tyres, spoilers and lights. Workhops should look no further and don't hesitate to contact us, to gain access to products with amazing discounts and the lowest prices!

    Click on the US flag for English.
    Go to 5 Series, E34 and you're in.
    E-mail me for prices-I'll need the product number.

    These are the headings:
    Equipment / accesories
    Equipment/styling - outside (not elektronic)
    Equipment/styling - inside (not electronic)
    Electronic Equipment (for instance. cruisecontrol/aircon/boardcomputer etc.)
    lights and indicators
    Wheels and tyres summer
    Wheels and tyres winther
    Tuning
    BMW lifestyle clothes etc.
    BMW original accessories (for instance small gifts)
    Schmiedmann parts & accessories
    Various accessories
    Equipment catalogues

    Remnant sale/demo parts etc.
    Remnant sale/demo part etc.

    Spare parts - eingine and driveline
    Engine-parts mechanical (not elektronical)
    Engine parts electronical (not mechanical)
    Fuel supply and preparation system (not electronical parts! please see eletronic parts.)
    Cooling-system engine
    Transmission and driveline (for instance. Gearbox/cluth/driveshaft/final drive etc.)
    Exhaust-system and mounting-parts (For instance. complete systems/gaskets/fittings etc.)
    Gaskets and Gasket-kits
    Motor clamps/coverings etc.

    Spare parts -brakes/chassi/suspenssion etc.
    Brake parts
    Steering and bearing-parts
    Shock absorbers/springs and accessories
    Bodyparts (Inclusive windows and moldings/Plast coverings )
    Karrosseri joints/holders/pressure springs/locks etc.
    Moldings/clamps/emblems/coverings etc.

    Spare parts - Lightning/heater and interior
    Lighting and indikators in/outside
    Heater and airconditioning
    Interior,seat-parts and trunk (converings etc.)
    Inside clamps/coverings/information-signs
    Window lifter+drive
    Screws/nuts etc.

    Spareparts - electronic parts/assorted parts
    Wipers and wipersystem-parts
    Electronic-parts (Pumps/Hifi/relayes/doorlock-actuators etc.)
    Assorted electronic parts

    Carcare products/tools/technical literature
    Workshophandbooks/manuals/servicebook lets etc.
    Carcare-products/paint
    Carcare-products/paint original BMW
    Workshop equipment
    Original BMW workshop equipment
    Tools and service-tools

    Payments
    Buy deposit
    Shipment
    Gift token

    Schmiedmann dealer equipment/products
    Schmiedmann working clothes
    Showroom equipment
    Stock products
    Carsale equipment/accessories

    Originally posted by Low Level E30
    Anything for later E34's, Mel?

    Leave a comment:


  • Low Level E30
    replied
    Anything for later E34's, Mel?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes-they mount on the floor.
    They're $89 and come with the mounting bracket.
    They're powder.
    Photo is on our website.
    Originally posted by Schnell 318
    Are those the ones that mount to the front of a sport seat? I assume it comes with bracket. Are they halon?

    Pics / Price?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Schnell 318
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    E30 BMW Fire Extinguishers
    Are those the ones that mount to the front of a sport seat? I assume it comes with bracket. Are they halon?

    Pics / Price?

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    PM me with your address and I'll send you the hardware no charge.

    Awesome!!! Thank you, this is highly appreciated!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    PM me with your address and I'll send you the hardware no charge.


    Originally posted by JGood
    When I purchased your Rieger lip a year ago, it did not come with any mounting hardware, I had to purchase new BMW clips. When I tried to install the lip onto these clips, it fell off under it's own weight. I had to run screws through the lip. The clips had to big of an opening for the lips' thickness.

    I'm still having trouble keeping it in place to this day.

    I love the lip, all I had to do was prime and paint it, no waves or anything you get with fiberglass, and it is very durable considering the amount of times I've scraped it, but the mounting is tricky.

    Do you now sell mounting hardware for this specific lip? If so, I am interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes-they come with the foam gasket.
    I'm in Tampa about once a week.


    Originally posted by sweetride01
    The Euro grills come with foam now? If so, I'll be by in a few weeks to pick some up!

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    Yes-it fits under the front bumper-it is a direct fit and comes with the hardware for installation.
    The Rieger Splitter fits under the Rieger Lip Spoiler.
    When I purchased your Rieger lip a year ago, it did not come with any mounting hardware, I had to purchase new BMW clips. When I tried to install the lip onto these clips, it fell off under it's own weight. I had to run screws through the lip. The clips had to big of an opening for the lips' thickness.

    I'm still having trouble keeping it in place to this day.

    I love the lip, all I had to do was prime and paint it, no waves or anything you get with fiberglass, and it is very durable considering the amount of times I've scraped it, but the mounting is tricky.

    Do you now sell mounting hardware for this specific lip? If so, I am interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • sweetride01
    replied
    The Euro grills come with foam now? If so, I'll be by in a few weeks to pick some up!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    E-mail me with your order.
    I'll give you the shipping cost.

    Originally posted by dj2xrated
    add me in for a mtech2 and rear trunk spoiler and a front lip ..oooh im feeling antsy in my pantsy

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Both are 370 mm.

    Originally posted by sweetride01
    Is that 370mm or 385mm? Didn't they come in both?

    Leave a comment:


  • dj2xrated
    replied
    add me in for a mtech2 and rear trunk spoiler and a front lip ..oooh im feeling antsy in my pantsy

    Leave a comment:


  • sweetride01
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    We can get the m Tech 1 Steering wheel for $395 (same price as the M Tech 2).
    Is that 370mm or 385mm? Didn't they come in both?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We can get the m Tech 1 Steering wheel for $395 (same price as the M Tech 2).


    Originally posted by sweetride01
    I am still interested in the grills. Do you have new Mtec1 steering wheels? I'm not a huge fan of the Mtec2, partly 'coz it's too easy to press the horn!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...