New Shipment in from Europe - E30 items

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sweetride01
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    Just received:
    E30 Euro Grills
    E30 M Tech 2 Steering wheels
    and more!
    I am still interested in the grills. Do you have new Mtec1 steering wheels? I'm not a huge fan of the Mtec2, partly 'coz it's too easy to press the horn!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Yes-it fits under the front bumper-it is a direct fit and comes with the hardware for installation.
    The Rieger Splitter fits under the Rieger Lip Spoiler.

    Originally posted by scoutzilla
    Is the Reiger Infinity lip spoiler a direct fit with the 325is front valence? If so, I'll be sending $ soon.

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We do not carry used parts-everything we sell is new.

    Originally posted by workaholic
    Would it be correct to assume that all these parts are new? things like the Mtech2 wheels and euro grills are not used?

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Leave a comment:


  • bmp
    replied
    I am also interested in the rieger infinity lip with splitter.

    Leave a comment:


  • brandondan1
    replied
    That roof spoiler looks interesting... I've never seen it mounted on an e30. I might be the guinea pig and get it anyway though.

    Mel is great to do business with! Good prices, Fast shipping, great customer service.

    Leave a comment:


  • scoutzilla
    replied
    Is the Reiger Infinity lip spoiler a direct fit with the 325is front valence? If so, I'll be sending $ soon.

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • workaholic
    replied
    Would it be correct to assume that all these parts are new? things like the Mtech2 wheels and euro grills are not used?

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    Unfortunately not from the factory.
    I'm sure there are wheel refinishers that can do it.

    Ok, thanks for the quick response

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Unfortunately not from the factory.
    I'm sure there are wheel refinishers that can do it.

    Originally posted by mattdk318i
    i know this has been asked a million times, But is there a way to get hyperblacks? i.e do you know of someone who does it or can you finish them with hyperblack finish?

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    i know this has been asked a million times, But is there a way to get hyperblacks? i.e do you know of someone who does it or can you finish them with hyperblack finish?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    This is the only photo I have.
    Also attaching a photo of the E34 Roof Spoiler which is the same design.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Mel, can you toss up some pics of the E30 Reiger roof spoilers?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We have all the items on our website with prices.
    E-mail me for shipping quotes please.


    Originally posted by Jean
    I can't read. I was thining MHW tails, not side markers , reason why I asked early or newer style lol.

    And, meant to paste E30 4pc Euro Bumper Trim instead of E30 Euro Grills .

    I need coffee!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I can't read. I was thining MHW tails, not side markers , reason why I asked early or newer style lol.

    And, meant to paste E30 4pc Euro Bumper Trim instead of E30 Euro Grills .

    I need coffee!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    E30 MHW Kopi Smoked and Clear Front Turnsignals and Sidemarkers - Late or Early models ?

    Both in stock $39 a set for turnsignals ($46 shipped to Sacramento)


    E30 Euro Grills - nice! Price ?

    $69 a set-comes with the foam gasket-($82 shipped to Sacramento)

    Buy both for $122 shipped to Sacramento.

    Leave a comment:

Working...