No announcement yet.

GB: Interior light delay dimming - *new* - $39.50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do later tonight! - I'm slammed at the moment.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      Will do later tonight! - I'm slammed at the moment.
      Call me when you get some time so we can figure out some stuff bro...
      '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
      '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
      '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
      iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
      sigpic

Comment

Will do Ryan!!! I know you already got the two I shipped..

BTW - all units ship out next day - order on a monday - get it wenesday/thursday..

two spaces left...don't miss out at the lower price...
        Last edited by george graves; 09-15-2007, 01:58 AM.

Comment

If there's still room on the list, please send me your Paypal.
          Thanks,
          Steve
          '89 332i
          '90 M3
          '01 530is
          '12 MCS BW
          '15 RAM 3500

Comment

Got mine installed last night, and it works perfect!

Comment

Good to hear rhett325i!!!

Only one slot left!

Comment

I'll take one

I'm down for one, PM me with instructions.
                Originally posted by BAlbertiX
                your my boy blue!

Comment

I wanted to thank you all for your purchase - I'm tracking each one as it goes out via USPS to make sure they get to you. I know most of you are getting them 3-4 days after payment is sent - is that about right?

I ONLY have 3-4 units left, then I'm going to hit up some other forums for a while.

All the while I am working on my next mod/GB - and let me just say, you'll (finally) jump for joy at this one.

Also, I recently worked out the shipping details with GUS (the contest winner) and he should get his free unit after a long boat ride to the UK!!!

PS - also thanks for the transaction feedback from you guys. I really do appreciate it.

Click here to add your own feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93224

Thanks again,

George Graves
                  Last edited by george graves; 09-20-2007, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    I wanted to thank you all for your purchase - I'm tracking each one as it goes out via USPS to make sure they get to you. I know most of you are getting them 3-4 days after payment is sent - is that about right?

I ONLY have 3-4 units left, then I'm going to hit up some other forums for a while.

All the while I am working on my next mod/GB - and let me just say, you'll (finally) jump for joy at this one.

Also, I recently worked out the shipping details with GUS (the contest winner) and he should get his free unit after a long boat ride to the UK!!!

PS - also thanks for the transaction feedback from you guys. I really do appreciate it.

Click here to add your own feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93224

Thanks again,

George Graves
                    3-4 units left? I'm interested!
                    sigpic

Comment

I currently have 4 left - payment pending for two of them.

Comment

3 left....

Comment

Question for other members that had to splice, Which wires do you splice? It says.

"Connect the green wire to the door pin switch, and the yellow wire to factory wire you unplugged from the switch."

What in the world do I do? I have no idea which two wires these are.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is really easy, trust me....(I just left you a voice mail message)

Let me walk you through it.

- Plug in the red, black and blue wire just as the diagram shows.
                            - unplug the wire from the door pin switch
                            - Now, cut it in two about 2-3" from the end connector
                            - you now have a piece of wire that is 2-3 inches long, and the "butt end" of the factory wire.
                            - connect the green wire to the 2-3 inch long wire, and plug that back onto the door pin switch
                            - connect the yellow wire to the "butt end" of the factory wire

Comment

I ordered one from your first set. Works great and still does. Absolutely love it.

I'd like to make a request. Maybe the option of a quick dim down not only with the ignition, but also with the door locks. It'd be nice when I walked away and locked my car that I knew someone wouldn't come up and look inside. Maybe make it where it will also turn on with a door unlock.
                              Either that or the option of a quicker turn down would be cool.

Great product!

Comment

Originally posted by netcsk View Post
                                I'd like to make a request.
                                v

I might make that a function of a future microprocessor version.

Comment

Working...
                                X