Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: Kirk Roll Bar - Update

JUST 2 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE

The other thread is getting hard to follow, so I'm going to post an update here. At the current time, we have hit the 10 bar mark by merging with the e36 GB. Most orders are going to be shipped in pairs to cut shipping. If you haven't been able to find someone to share shipping with, let me know where you're at, and how far you're willing to travel. MD and CA seem to be the areas where only 1 bar may be shipped. There are a couple bars going to different parts of CA so if they're close enough, you might want to hook up with the others to see if you can share in the shipping cost. I'm still working on the MD location.

I'll be speaking with Kirk tomorrow to inform them of estimated bars to expect. For anyone who has contacted via pm regarding their intent to buy, I'll be sending detailed info on how to place the order tomorrow after I speak with them. Arranging for consolidated shipping can be done at the time of the order. Don't forget we only have until the 16th to have all orders placed. The new end-date is due to the merger with the e36 GB, otherwise, I'm not sure we would have hit 10 by the 30th, as interest peaked and has since fallen off.

I hope this continues to go as smoothly as it has thus far.
    Driving is the only way to go faster....

If you've decided to purchase the roll bar, please post here so that I can keep track of who ordered. The group buy will end in 4 days so if you haven't ordered yet, you're running out of time.

Comment

Purchased, and change initial thread subject so everyone knows Dan.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Put in order for 2 today.

Comment

Purchased, and change initial thread subject so everyone knows Dan.
          What do you mean?

Comment

What I meant is... if you wanted to see who ordered you should say that in title of intial thred that's all.

Oh what did you think about the iS question?

Comment

Not sure if I can swing it. How long do you think it would be in the yard? Also, is it driveable?

Comment

I just ordered three bars. They are being shipped to San Diego.

Comment

JUST 2 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE

Comment

Original thread has two pages and it is too hard to follow? Are you sure you can pull this off?
                    w

Comment

Yes according to Julie we made our 10 goal.

Comment

Original thread has two pages and it is too hard to follow? Are you sure you can pull this off?
                        We've already pulled it off, just trying to get everyone who is interested to buy now, rather than later, since this pricing won't be available again for GB's (Julie indicated that the steel pricing has gone up significantly and this is the last GB at this pricing structure). I actually requested a new price break if we were to hit 15 since we're so close but she said the steel is too costly to do this so we're stuck at the $285 for the remainder of the GB.

Comment

For future referance though US Military get a discount on all of their products. She was very cordial and friendly.

Comment

I just heard from Julie that they're begining production of the bars early for us, and that this means they'll be to our shipping address sooner (and charged to your account sooner). Just an FYI for everyone.

Comment

That's the best news I have had all day. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X