No announcement yet.

>>>>>> MarkD Performance Chips!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure Mark didn't produce 153 chips because there was such a small amount of those ECUs around, and something else having to do with two chips needed (forget exactly). If you have a 153 you'll need to buy one of the other models, they're on the 'For Sale' forum all the time for dirt cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilomph View Post
      I'm pretty sure Mark didn't produce 153 chips because there was such a small amount of those ECUs around, and something else having to do with two chips needed (forget exactly). If you have a 153 you'll need to buy one of the other models, they're on the 'For Sale' forum all the time for dirt cheap.

Only one chip would be required, but not enough of those 153 ECU's exist to make it worthwhile to make a chip. Also, the software is not as advanced as in the 173 and later. I think you mean there are 2 boards in that ECU. That makes it a bit harder to install a chip, plus more components and connections to fail.

Mark
      URL: www.dsylva-tech.ca

Comment

did i read correctly that the early-bird special has been extended until friday the 28th?

Comment

Originally posted by cmflossin View Post
          did i read correctly that the early-bird special has been extended until friday the 28th?
          Yes, it has. I did his for a few reasons:
          - to give people more time if they didn't see it earlier,
          - I had wanted it to coincide with your American Thanksgiving and I thought it was this past weekend,
          - I had a good response to the sale so far so it lets more people get 18% off and maybe I'll get a few more sales also.

Comment

Mark,
            When can we expect the refund to come back into our PayPal accounts. After December 5 or after the chips have been shipped?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              Mark,
              When can we expect the refund to come back into our PayPal accounts. After December 5 or after the chips have been shipped?
              I had intended to send the refund when the early bird date expired, because then I would send all those buyers 18% back. Then I'd just send those who bought after that date 15%. But now that I said I *may* increase the discount to 21% if another 12 or so sales come in by Friday, I want to wait till them. That way, I don't have to send out refunds to people twice, first at 18% and then (possibly) another 3%. Though I would rather just send out 18% now.

Also, my shipper emailed and said the programmer is flaky. Even the back-up one is not programming correctly. He thinks it failed when he had a 1 week power failure in September when hurricane Katrina? whent through Columbus.
              Right now I am buying another programmer to have shipped over to him.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
                Canadians can send me the funds in $CAN.

Right now, $188 USD is $239 CAN :

Live rates at 2008.11.24 00:37:44 UTC
                188.00 USD = 239.515 CAD
                United States Dollars Canada Dollars
                1 USD = 1.27401 CAD 1 CAD = 0.784920 USD

If you send me an email saying you want to pay in $CAN, I can send out a PayPal invoice for that amount. That will save you the foreign exchange costs.
                You can even email me the funds, all the big 5 banks have that feature via the online banking and it only costs you $1.50 to send it.

Mark
                Mark I sent you an email
                Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by MarkD View Post
                  I had intended to send the refund when the early bird date expired, because then I would send all those buyers 18% back. Then I'd just send those who bought after that date 15%. But now that I said I *may* increase the discount to 21% if another 12 or so sales come in by Friday, I want to wait till them. That way, I don't have to send out refunds to people twice, first at 18% and then (possibly) another 3%. Though I would rather just send out 18% now.

Also, my shipper emailed and said the programmer is flaky. Even the back-up one is not programming correctly. He thinks it failed when he had a 1 week power failure in September when hurricane Katrina? whent through Columbus.
                  Right now I am buying another programmer to have shipped over to him.

Mark
                  Alright, so we can expect the refunds to come through on Friday or Saturday.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                  And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                    Alright, so we can expect the refunds to come through on Friday or Saturday.
                    Most likely Saturday afterrnoon or evening, as it will take one hour to send them all and I have to keep writing code during the day on Friday.

Comment

Previous owner installed a 272 cam. Can I still use the 91 octante 14# injector chip?

Comment

Has anyone got a dyno comparison between the 93 octane and 91 octane chip? I'm thinking the 93 chip is the one that's so impressive on the first page of this thread. Correct? BTW, I have a Mark D chip in my m30 E28 535i, and it's clearly superior to the Turner and Dinan chips I had in the car before. Does Mark do a chip trade-in? I have an older Dinan chip in my 173 ECU in the 325is.
                        1990 325is Alpine White
                        2005 Boxster S
                        2015 VW GTI
                        2014 BMW 228i

CCA 95905-Since 1991

Comment

I'm in, Mark, I'll send you an email as I want to pay in Canadian dollars.

What a sweet deal!

Comment

E-mail sent!

Comment

MASTER LIST:

1. Kilomph - r3v (PAID)
                              2. Alkasquawlik - r3v (PAID)
                              3. Libelle - (PAID)
                              4. Davey - bfc
                              5. 1995M3LTW - bfc (possibly 2)
                              6. Alkasquawlik's brother - (for a 528e if possible)
                              7. hi its me alec - bfc
                              8. E30fiend - r3v
                              9. kamotors - r3v
                              10. z31maniac - r3v (PAID)
                              11. VacMan (committed to one on M42Club, but I assume this GB supersedes that one.)
                              12. Vonkamp M42/r3v (PAID)
                              13. CDBE30 - bfc (PAID)
                              15. hottnikkz - bfc (PAID) (2 chips)
                              16. driz - r3v (PAID)
                              17. DragonOrta - r3v (PAID)
                              18. blkbox - r3v (PAID)
                              19. drivnovrdaedge- r3v (PAID)
                              20. heathy - bfc (PAID)
                              21. RecycledTeen - r3v (PAID)
                              22. e30 Luv - r3v/m42club (PAID)
                              23. BMWManiac - bfc/m42club (PAID)
                              24. Chip - r3v (PAID)
                              25. Cactusjacks1 (PAID)
                              26. robrez - r3v (PAID)
                              27. Ryan239 - r3v (PAID)
                              28. ca993tt - R3V (PAID)
                              29. e30lyf - r3v (PAID)
                              30. mikesjo - r3v (PAID)
                              Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Dana R View Post
                                Has anyone got a dyno comparison between the 93 octane and 91 octane chip? I'm thinking the 93 chip is the one that's so impressive on the first page of this thread. Correct? BTW, I have a Mark D chip in my m30 E28 535i, and it's clearly superior to the Turner and Dinan chips I had in the car before. Does Mark do a chip trade-in? I have an older Dinan chip in my 173 ECU in the 325is.
                                Interested also, I went for the 91, wondering if I'm missing out on anything huge? Thanks.
                                -Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X