charlescho is the man!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlescho is the man!!

Just dealt with charlescho this past weekend. Amazing seller, drove the seats down with him and was flexible on scheduling to meet. I have complete confidence in this guy and will vouch for him if he needs references.
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Charles is the best buyer in the world. He bought my e30 m3 seats. Waited months for me to arrange transportation (I own 3 e30s and boxed e30 rear seats do not fit in an e30) to the Greyhound and never pestered me, never lost faith in me, and never asked for a price reduction. He wanted the seats. I am happy that he has them and will put them to good use.
    1989 e30 m3 Zinnoberrot/Grey 245k Track/M3T
    1991 e30 m3 Alpinweiß/Schwartz 80k Garage Queen
    1991 325iX Diamantschwarz/Schwartz MTech 107k Snowmobile

Comment

great guy. great buyer. i will sell and buy from him anytime.
      sigpic

Comment

Great to do business with.
        Mel Abrahams
        Abrahams Motorsport
        www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
        E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
        PayPal to:
        order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
        If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
        Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
        Phone:727-992-0288
        Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

Charles was a great buyer to work with. He traveled, worked around shedules, and overall worked hard to make the transaction happen. Very friendly and honest. I would have no hesitation working with him again.
          sigpic

Comment

Charles is probably I can say one of the better people to do business with on the forum. As I am new he gave me a chance to explain to him fully what I am selling and is very helpful with pointers on what and what not to do on this forum and how to handle business. All in all great person and would not hesitate to sell anything or buy anything when needed from him :)
            Check it out :) Clicky!
            Hella, Alpina and more click here Snoopys House of BMW
            I am your guy to come to for Alpina parts :D
            Paypal is the worst Ecommerce system you can use! :x

Comment

good man, nut of an enthusiast. Always a pleasure to do business with.
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Rims

Sold my rims to him with no problems. Good communication. He did what he said he would do.
                T

Comment

Sent Charles a PM a couple months ago about his Borbet B's which luckily enough he still had available for sale. He was very accommodating. He allowed me to put a deposit on the wheels and gave me plenty of time to pick them up in Socal.

I picked up the Borbets this last weekend along with a moonroof. Everything went smoothly. Charles was flexible on the time I could meet him, he was professional, friendly and courteous throughout. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

Excellent seller

Comment

Sold some wheels to Charles. Quick payment and easy to work with!

Thanks
                    James
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Charles recently bought a car from me. Man... This guy made the process worth it. I am active duty military and had a no notice TDY for 40 days in the middle of our transaction. He patiently waited for my return and sent a deposit to keep us both committed to the deal. Great guy, picked up the car with cash in hand and it was a pleasure doing business with him.

Comment

Charles is a great seller. He was patient waiting for a money order to get sent out to him and once he got it he was quick to get my parts out to me. A very smooth transaction and great communication. I would definitely not hesitate to buy anything from him in the future.

Comment

Coilovers on pirate4x4

Id just like to ad that when first initiating the transaction between Charles and I, I was a bit hesitant.

Well, all those feelings have been alleviated now! What a great seller! I purchased a set of 4 Bilstein Coilovers with springs from Charles for a great price. After multiple calls and messaging we settled on a shipped price of $700.00 for the set of 4. The bank transfer started on Friday evening, and as soon as it showed pending in his account on the following Wednesday evening he got the package to UPS.

Throughout the entire transaction Charles was in contact regularly, either via text or private messaging.

Mind you he was shipping almost 90 lbs of high dollar shocks all together. When the package arrived on the following Tuesday afternoon I was blown away. I have never dealt with a private seller that took as much care packaging the product as Charles did. Wow. Each shock was wrapped individually, with the reservoirs wrapped separately. Then wrapped in foam and packaged together in pairs. Both sets were then placed in packing peanuts and boxed up. I cant get over how much time and care he put into packaging it all. Sure made me happy with the transaction.

I am not a regular here, just signed up to post here and compliment Charles on his dealings with a complete stranger. I found his deal on another forum, pirate4x4.com

Kudos to him for being a standup guy!

Scott.

Comment

transaction- purchased 2002 from me
                            payment- check

Charles has been one of the best buyers I have delta with on the forum, extremely courteous and patient.
                            called me up and we chatted a bit about the car, didn't hassle me on the price or waste any of my time, he promptly gave me a deposit and we initiated the process of getting the car ready for shipping, he arranged the shipping and made my life really easy.
                            this whole process took about 3 weeks to get sorted out but the whole time he had great communication and even offered to pay me for storing the car.
                            I would not hesitate to deal with Charles on any transaction, very trustworthy buyer.

Comment

Great seller, picked up a bnib ZHP knob from him. Came exactly as described and he shipped it out very quickly. Would definitely buy from him again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X