3bvert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3bvert

3bvert is actually isamemon who created a new username after ripping people off

cock tried to steal my money but paypal stepped in :up:
    sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

fuck you , you havent told everyone all the details, I have supplied everything I can
    UPS fucked up the shipment
    then I refunded the money to paypal
    if they want they can go to the original thread and see the transaction info

and they can see that I did this long before you filed this thread or paypal contacted me for the 2nd time

like I sadi I thought this was a done deal

and I did make an error, when I said I refunded the money to paypla on the 15th, I did it on the 13th, so if they go to the original thread, dont buy form isamemon, they will see that I supplied a copy of that transaction date
    Transaction Details

Add Funds from a Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID #8MG80080GJ731261L)
    Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Jun. 15, 2009Transfer From Bank Account Completed ...$70.00 USD $0.00 USD $70.00 USD
    Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Jun. 18, 2009Update to Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $70.00 USD $0.00 USD $70.00 USD

Transfer to:
    PayPal
    Total Amount:
    $70.00 USDFee amount:
    $0.00 USDNet amount:
    $70.00 USD
    Date:
    Jun. 15, 2009Time:
    10:17:21 PDTStatus:
    Completed
    Subject:
    Bank AccountTransfer from:
    Last edited by isamemon; 06-24-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

paypal refunded me. they took the money from you cuz you never replied.. stop the lies yer only shooting yourself in the cock here... just run and hide
      sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

they did not "take " the money, I fixed it and then re-released it

and I did make an error on the posts, it was not the 15th I gave the money to paypal, it was the 13th, look at the other thread, it has the transaction details of the money sent to them on the 13th, and then approved on the 15th

why dont you give all the details like I have in the other thread

and I changed my name on the 10th, long before thri was an issue
        Last edited by 3bvert; 06-24-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

the original account, isamemon is my user name on another forum not related to cars or transportation

I wanted to change it to something tht more reflected my e30
          a triple black vert thus 3 b vert

I also changed my adress, not to hide, but noticed lots of people list silly adresses, since I now spend most of my time in a garge I listed that

I contacted adminsitrator long agon and asked if I could change my name and keep all my posts, I never got a reply so on the 10th, long before this dispute began, I changed my name

sure I might have over reacted, but did not appreaciate the thread or name calling when I thought this was a long done deal, it was not until paypal contacted me today saying it was nto resolved , which I fixed today
          it was not peter that contacted me, and he has not contacted me either e mail or pm's since about a week before he posted his thread

if people really cared and wanted to waste theri time thy could go to e-bay/ paypal and see that in the years I have been with paypal, I have not had a single issue until now....and that is where they will find the name isamemon

Im not hiding from anything

and if the adminsitrators of this site wnat to kill the 3bvert name, thats fine, Ill go back to using isamemon
          as I trully beleive I have nothing to hide
          but I would prefer to keep the 3bvert name
          Last edited by 3bvert; 06-24-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

vrbovan, quit being a whiny bitch about this.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
              vrbovan, quit being a whiny bitch about this.

+1

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Someone is going to get banned for two user names.

Comment

but I asked to swithc and never got a reply and I will gladly delete one of them , adminsitrators choice if need be
                  I was not doing it to hide or swindle or mislead

Comment

Working...
                  X