markseven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

markseven

i bought the Logitech G25 and item was as described and shipped as soon as he received payment. I am very happy with the item. Great seller, awesome transaction. :p

thank you!

1991 330is

Originally posted by bmws50b30 View Post
    i bought the Logitech G25 and item was as described and shipped as soon as he received payment. I am very happy with the item. Great seller, awesome transaction. :p

thank you!
    Thanks dude! I do what I can... :D
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Awesome seller. Fast shipping. Honest description.

Comment

bought s52 valve cover, received tracking, and then the item as promised. good seller!

Comment

Originally posted by ozner View Post
          Awesome seller. Fast shipping. Honest description.
          Originally posted by E30_80Y View Post
          bought s52 valve cover, received tracking, and then the item as promised. good seller!
          Thanks guys!

Comment

Awesome seller! Item better then described, said it was a year old, the damn thing looked brand new!

Thanks again!

Comment

Great seller. Item arrived very promptly and was better than described. Very well packaged. Thanks Mark!!
              Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
              on the head...
              WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 748Snowman View Post
                Awesome seller! Item better then described, said it was a year old, the damn thing looked brand new!

Thanks again!
                Originally posted by artoo93 View Post
                Great seller. Item arrived very promptly and was better than described. Very well packaged. Thanks Mark!!
                Thanks guys - pleasure doing with you.

Comment

Bought a BMP strut bar from Mark. Great seller, took the time out of his Sunday to deliver it to a friend of mine who lives semi-locally to him (which friend then dropped it off at my office today, which meant I had to walk through the entire office with a strut bar, which, in turn, elicited lots of questions from people who have no idea what a strut bar is and found it strange that I was walking around with a large shiny "thing" :D). Anyway, thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VadGTI View Post
                    Bought a BMP strut bar from Mark. Great seller, took the time out of his Sunday to deliver it to a friend of mine who lives semi-locally to him (which friend then dropped it off at my office today, which meant I had to walk through the entire office with a strut bar, which, in turn, elicited lots of questions from people who have no idea what a strut bar is and found it strange that I was walking around with a large shiny "thing" :D). Anyway, thanks!
                    Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy the shiny thing :)

Comment

Working...
                    X