e30damen ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30damen ???

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows Matt or e30damen. I purchased an e30 ///m3 rear bumper from him and have not seen it for over 2 months. We agreed on $300 shipped ($150 for the bumper and $150 for shipping) He then tells me that there is a problem with shipping and that its going to cost $150 to ship it... I tell him that $150 was what he quoted me from the beggining and asked what the problem was... He gave me

NO RESPONSE.

-On July 8th I sent him an e-mail on Gmail reading - So whats the deal? Is this thing shipped out yet or what?

NO RESPONSE.

-On July 16th I was wondering if he was still active on the forums and found out he was so I sent him a pm that read-

Hey This is Brett. Can You update me on the bumper I purchased from you? Is it shipped out yet? whats the status?

thanks ,Brett

NO RESPONSE

-On July 20th I wrote- Hey Matt, I have tried several different ways to get a hold of you and havent heard anything. I know you have been on and seen my messages and my post in your build thread. I am getting frustrated with the lack of communication on your end. Let me know what is going on please.

Thanks, Brett

NO RESPONSE.

-On July 21st 4:51 pm I pm'd him again saying - Hey. If I do not hear from you in 24 hours I am going to file a claim with paypal.

Thank you. Brett

HE RESPONDS

-On July 21st 10:19pm

He says-
    This is whats up. Sorry for my lack of communication but it is for a good reason.

My parents house caught on fire on the 4th of July and I haven't been able to go back there since. My grandpa informed me that the bumper (all packaged and ready to go) is still in good condition even though the packaging was burned. I originally was waiting for an extra $50 dollars before shipping it, since I didn't know how much shipping was, but its on its way already. I will send you the Fedex shipping number tomorrow when I meet up with my grandpa. Thank you for your patience.

I RESPOND

On July 21st at 10:49pm

-I say- Hey, I appreciate the response. I am sorry to hear you are going through a hard time. I hope everything goes well with you and your family.

thanks, Brett

NO RESPONSE.

I feel bad that this happend to his family and such but I want to see my package...

- On August 6th I write saying - Hey I have not seen this bumper yet... Lets have the tracking number.

Brett

NO RESPONSE.

- On August 7th I write saying - Hey, I see you have been on today so I would appreciate a response to my pm.

Brett

NO RESPONSE.

- On August 8th I write saying - If I dont recieve a pm from you in 24 hours with a tracking number for the bumper verifying that it has been shipped I will file a claim with paypal.

I am tired of waiting and you not being courteous enough to respond to my pm's. You told me the bumper was shipped out and that you would get me the tracking number... this was two weeks ago. I know that ground service to From you to me does not take two weeks let alone two months! If there is a problem I would appreciate you to inform me.

This is the last straw. If you do not respond in accordance to the beggining of this pm, I will be filing a claim with paypal to get my $300 back.

Thanks, Brett

NO RESPONSE!!!!! STILL!!!

I tried filing a complaint with paypal and they informed me that it has been over 45 days since the transaction and that is the time limit for making a claim... They tell me through an appeal I can still make a claim so I am doing that now.

I am hoping that Matt will see this and just ship me my bumper or refund my $300.

Thanks, Brett
    Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
    Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Damn that sucks.. Wheres he live?

Comment

Seattle Washington.

Comment

Time to bust some Washington heads.

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

There's alot of people in Seattle. I'm sure someone would be more than willing to stop by his house.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
          And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

He sold that m3 he had while ago. I dont know if he left it on the car or not but there is a thread on here about somone trying to bring it back to life.

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Slangbox View Post
              Time to bust some Washington heads.
              +1

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
              There's alot of people in Seattle. I'm sure someone would be more than willing to stop by his house.
              If someone is willing to inquire about it I would be very grateful.

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
              He sold that m3 he had while ago. I dont know if he left it on the car or not but there is a thread on here about somone trying to bring it back to life.

Well I didnt see a thread he started about having an m3 but I dont know...

I tried to be understanding as he said his parents house caught on fire, but If what he says is true that the bumper is already packaged and ready to go then whats the problem? Just ship the dang thing!

Comment

Stop by and pick me up on the way to is house...

Comment

^ hey farbin, what part of idaho you live in? I just got back last night from an scca event in Pocatello.

Comment

Thats him. Im Calling....

Comment

Thank you Matt. I really appreciate it. I called twice but he did not answer...

Comment

That really sux. Sounds like time for a road trip!

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Yea it does suck. I would road trip if I had the $

Comment

Im willing to stop by if you get me an address. I'm probly real close...

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
                              ^ hey farbin, what part of idaho you live in? I just got back last night from an scca event in Pocatello.
                              Shit. I'm 25 min from Pokey. Hit me up next time...

Comment

Working...
                              X