No announcement yet.

iwantspeed feeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a heat control unit and a Euro plate. Quick communication, gave me tracking and the parts arrived in great condition.

Comment

Really great person to buy stuff from. Shipping was fast, packed well, item was in great shape, all very well thought out. Thanks man!

Comment

Alex is such a rad dude.

I needed a part in a pinch and he had one lying around plus he is kind enough to let me borrow a steering wheel while i get my restitched.

not to mention all the ideas he gave me once i saw his car...

Comment

Bought some modified rear subframe parts last year that I am just now installing - as well as a valve cover in great condition that I have recently powder coated.

Alex assisted me with the subframe setup and was really helpful with my steering rack swap/coupler upgrade.

Great guy.

Comment

Great, dedicated seller. Great seller's etiquette and lightning quick response and shipping!
            1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
            1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
            E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Great transaction. Seats just as described. He gave me 2nd right of refusal after the first guy backed out and being local we sealed the deal. The price was good and I paid full asking. Great communication.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
              X