e30Rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30Rob

nothing for me yet but i've sold a bunch of stuff so a little feed back from those people shall arrive soon.
    Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Helped rob over the phone with his swap, friendly guy who is very knowledgable. Sold me a starter for a good price, shipped it fast and packaged it well. What else can I ask for?

Comment

Hey thanks justin...i didnt know you were over here too...thanks for the feedback and assistance brosky.

PM for information

Comment

e30Rob

I cannot say enough good things about Rob. I purchased a set of his 4x100 - 5x120 adapters from another member, and they had the wrong overlap plugs with them (5x114.3). Rob arranged for me to send my incorrect parts back to the manufacturer, and also arranged for them to ship the replacements back to me as quickly as possible, knowing that I had to have them to get my car to the E30 Picnic.

The correct replacement overlap plugs got here today (after shipping YESTERDAY), and they fit perfectly. As per his word, Rob had the replacements sent as quickly as possible, and they got here in time for me to get my car to the Picnic this weekend.

Communication with Rob was never lacking, and he did everything he said he would. Top quality service and a top quality product. I will not for a second hesitate to do business with Rob in the future, and will recommend him to anyone that needs his services and products. :up:

Comment

Glad it all worked out! -Adam
          sigpic

Comment

Adam, you were a big part of getting this whole transaction taken care of, by getting those shipped out for me when Robbie had bigger things to deal with. I thank you as well.

Comment

Happy to be of service, Now where are the pictures of the wheels on the car?
              sigpic

Comment

I should have some tomorrow. While I did get the overlap plugs today, they require a slightly shorter lug bolt than stock, since the holes aren't as deep. I had to order them at Napa, they will be here in the morning. There are pics of it about tho, here's a few:

Comment

Haha nice, I'm sure robs jealous. I believe those are the wheels he wanted a little while back. And those are the tires he just got for his 5 lug wheels haha.
                  sigpic

Comment

Are you talking about me Rob or another Rob...lol

PM for information

Comment

e30ROBBBBBB

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      I cannot say enough good things about Rob. I purchased a set of his 4x100 - 5x120 adapters from another member, and they had the wrong overlap plugs with them (5x114.3). Rob arranged for me to send my incorrect parts back to the manufacturer, and also arranged for them to ship the replacements back to me as quickly as possible, knowing that I had to have them to get my car to the E30 Picnic.

The correct replacement overlap plugs got here today (after shipping YESTERDAY), and they fit perfectly. As per his word, Rob had the replacements sent as quickly as possible, and they got here in time for me to get my car to the Picnic this weekend.

Communication with Rob was never lacking, and he did everything he said he would. Top quality service and a top quality product. I will not for a second hesitate to do business with Rob in the future, and will recommend him to anyone that needs his services and products. :up:
                      similar instance with my transaction, i needed 114.3x5 adapters and he sent me 120x5 its been a huge inconvienece and he has not yet processed my paypal refund nor has called me back after i left my cell phone with him and the company he goes through ... i'll be changeing and updating if you fix or make the problem worse rob

:sad:
                      95' e36 325i manual 102k - dead and parted
                      87' e30 325i manual m50 102k - alive again
                      89' e30 325i coupe manual 162k - acquired june. 2009
                      sold dec. 2009
                      88' e30 325ix coupe manual 182k

" Everything happens in series of three "
                      e30 all day

Comment

Originally posted by TheBANKe30 View Post
                        similar instance with my transaction, i needed 114.3x5 adapters and he sent me 120x5 its been a huge inconvienece and he has not yet processed my paypal refund nor has called me back after i left my cell phone with him and the company he goes through ... i'll be changeing and updating if you fix or make the problem worse rob

:sad:
                        still trying to get my order straight ...

march 3rd 2011
                        sold dec. 2009

e30 all day

Comment

Please don't make it seem as we have had NO contact as I have spoken directly minimum 5 times the past couple times. As I told you the other day it makes it VERY hard to do anything with you not having ANY proof you actually sent them back as requested. Now with that being said, I'm not saying you didn't, I'm saying it's hard to track with no info. That an I just heard from you again 2 days ago after 3 months. As far as I knew you had been taken care of. I am working to come to some solution an I highly apologize for the dilemma we have found ourselves in.

PM for information

Comment

Rob's the man. Period.
                            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                              Please don't make it seem as we have had NO contact as I have spoken directly minimum 5 times the past couple times. As I told you the other day it makes it VERY hard to do anything with you not having ANY proof you actually sent them back as requested. Now with that being said, I'm not saying you didn't, I'm saying it's hard to track with no info. That an I just heard from you again 2 days ago after 3 months. As far as I knew you had been taken care of. I am working to come to some solution an I highly apologize for the dilemma we have found ourselves in.
                              we have spoken many times ... complications with the machine company that you work with doesn't mean i have to be out 200 dollars

it's almost april

i just want my adapters
                              sold dec. 2009

e30 all day

Comment

Working...
                              X