No announcement yet.

BimmerHeads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shant built me an 885 head and it is awesome! Got it today, packaging was perfect, head looks great!
    Thanks,
    You Da Man!
    Rich
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Thanks again Rich. Hope you enjoy!
      1988 E30 335i - 1987 E30 327i - 1987 E30 327iS Pickup - 1973 2002 Project

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com for all of your 12 valve needs!

Comment

shant it was great meeting you. Thanks for selling the euro valance to me.
        Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

dude thank you for the fast shipping it actually got here to my job on friday but i had left and saw it on my desk this morning, quick replies and the packaging was awesome safe and secure, clean/working items (DME n ICV) and thank you for being a man of your word when you say "ship the next day" because alot of people usualy ship days later lol. thank you bro.

Comment

Great person to deal with and hope to send some business his way. After reading all these responses it seems that he is stand up guy, which is a dying bread these days. I just installed a cylinder head he sold me and I must say the work is top notch. Hope to post some dyno results shortly and am sure the numbers will be much better gauging on how the car feels compared to before.

Comment

Shant is a great guy, man of his word. Honest. Would definitely do business with Shant again.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Just want to say thank you to all who are involved in the process of making an outstanding product. I received my 885 head today and it looks like a piece of art and can't wait to get the motor done and see some numbers. Even down to the packaging for shipment was done with care and that says a lot to me.

Thanks again,

Kyle

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Thanks again Kyle. Hope you enjoy the cylinder head.

Comment

items: m50 afm, m50 injectors, m50 intake boot.
                      payment: hand-e.

shant is the man. pleasure to talk with and a funny guy. oh, and he gives great heads for m20's at a good price. ;)

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post

shant is the man. pleasure to talk with and a funny guy. oh, and he gives great heads for m20's at a good price. ;)
                        :giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post

Hahaha. Thanks Travis!

Comment

Awesome product! We go thru a lot of heads here at Auto Heaven. And the head I received is by far the bast I have seen. Will personally use it for my own turbo car.
                            Work We Do
                            CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                            http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
                              Awesome product! We go thru a lot of heads here at Auto Heaven. And the head I received is by far the bast I have seen. Will personally use it for my own turbo car.
                              Thank you for your business sir! Hope you enjoy your new power plant.

Comment

Bought some Smoked Hella Elips from Shant, he was prompt to reply, gave me a very fair price, packaged it very well and they were in great condition! Very happy with my purchase, would def buy from him again.
                                My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

Working...
                                X