No announcement yet.

Tischer BMW - GetBMWParts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am also local. I thought i was getting a deal when i ordered my is lip, but after everything it was 140 with their handling fee.
    www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

not to mention, if you dont order online first, they charge you the dealership price, even though they are all one company, shouldnt they have one price?
      www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
      2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

just order from BMA. I give them the part #s, and they charge me the cheapest shipping and match tischer's prices :)

Comment

Surprised no one has had anything to say about getbmwparts/tischer in so long. It should be common knowledge, but getbmwparts has some of the best part prices, best shipping prices, best communication, best customer service...okay you get the point.

They always respond to emails quickly, have shipped multiple orders at once to save on shipping, heck they even sent me (today) floor mat anchors that were missing from my order over 6 months ago!!! Awesome place to get parts from. Never had any worries or problems with my orders and if I did I have no doubt in my mind I would be taken care of.

A++++++++++++++++++++ seller
          Current:
          1989 325i
          1988 M3
          1987 325ic
          Past:
          2001 330ci
          2001 M3

Comment

I use my local dealer, they give me the same rate as Tischer. That being said when I used to reside in NoVa I would drive over to Tischer and get my parts. They always provided top notch service.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Tischer. The quality of service is great, as are the prices.
              sigpic
              January 2012 COTM

Comment

Remember, they aren't Tischer, nor have they been for quite some time. The correct name is BMW of Silver Spring.

I have nothing but good things to say about getbmwparts, local pickup is handy too!

Comment

Just had a great experience with getbmwparts.com and wanted to pass it along.

I needed parts to do a cooling system refresh on my E12 and was researching where to get the best prices on the more expensive parts. I hadn't ordered from getbmwparts.com in a while and tried to log into their site. I could not log in and could not get a pw reset e-mail, so I contacted them. They explained that they revamped the web site, so I needed to create a new account, and that they've lowered their prices.

What I found is that their prices are even lower than before. My local dealer (Hendrick) wanted $305 for the fan clutch even with my usual discount there. The lowest I could find it anywhere else was $266 and the getbmwparts.com price was $234. I was finding prices around $80 everywhere else for the thermostat cover and getbmwparts.com's price was $68. But the prices were only part of the good experience.

I placed the order on their web site on a Sunday and e-mailed them on Monday morning requesting to add some parts that I forgot to include in the original order. No problem. They e-mailed me a few days later because one of the parts had to come from Germany and would not arrive until 6/19, whereas all the other parts were scheduled to arrive by 6/7. I asked if they could remove the slow part from the order. No problem.

I installed the parts last weekend and found a couple of errors with the order. It included 14 wave washers and only 12 were sent. There was also one part number for water pump bolts that their system incorrectly shows being superseded by a newer part that is not the same size. The wave washers were $.30 each, so I was not going to worry about that, but the 5 incorrect bolts (which were not a human error but a system error) did warrant following up. I contacted them this morning, explained the situation and offered to send the bolts back for a refund. Within a couple of hours they had credited me for all 7 parts and told me to just keep the bolts.

Yes, they made mistakes on the order, but the way they've handled every question/special request/issue has been impressive. I will definitely be ordering from them again on a regular basis.

Cory
                  1992 325i Cabrio
                  1988 320i Touring
                  2000 M5
                  1977 530i
                  2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                  BMWCCA
                  E30CCA

Comment

Working...
                  X