No announcement yet.

F34r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchased a very nicely powdercoated M50TU valve cover from Brandon. It was shipped immediately and very well packaged. Pleasure to do business with this guy. Thanks again!

Comment

Brandon is a great buyer, good communication, prompt payment. Would definitely do business with again!

Comment

Brandon sold me some S50 cams. They were extremely well packed and delivered quickly. He was easy to communicate with and very professional. I would 150,000% do business with again, highly recommended.
        '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
        '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Shipped as promised! Thanks again for a speedy transaction.
          sigpic
          Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I am glad I could provide you with a clean, fast & honest service!
            Last edited by F34R; 11-02-2012, 12:22 PM.
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I purchased the rear strut bar that Brandon fabricated, was super easy to communicate with, very understanding with payment and shipping was extremely fast (less then a week to Calgary Alberta Canada) I would not hesitate to do bushiness with him again. I wish all sellers could conduct them selves this way. Thanks so much!
              Feedback
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=270560

Comment

I shipped Brandon my front strut tubes to shorten and weld on GC spring perches. He got them done very quickly and I am very pleased with the results.

Thanks again for getting them shipped back to me quickly!

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys <3

Cannot WAIT to see the BBS RS slammed out with the new housings. I miss them badly :'(

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Racing dynamis wheels

Great seller!
                    Last edited by gk1; 10-12-2012, 08:20 AM.

Comment

No fear when dealing with F34R - exceptional seller!

Brandon definitely makes my top ten responsive seller list - he returns messages so fast he's gotta be breaking texting-while-driving laws. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again - perfect transaction.

Comment

was trading him a race harness for some late fogs after i shipped the harness he contacted me to let me know one of the fogs had been broken!
                        he gave me his number and offered me either other parts or cash.
                        i gladly took the cash and he sent it to my paypal within 5 mins!
                        GREAT guy
                        honest and solid!
                        THANKS BRANDON!

AND he made me a feedback thread!!!!
                        leave me some feedback if you've bought from me or I've bought your stuff!!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...09#post3438509

Comment

i bought an e34 oil pan, gasket, sump, dipstick tube/dipstick, and e34 throttle cable. Great price, excelent comunication, super fast shipping!! I will deff be buying from again A+++ Seller

Comment

Fear/Brandon is an awesome guy. Fast shipping, well packed. CLEAN , well described. Planning on doing business again.
                            1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                            1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                            1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Pleasure doing business.

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Traded a reground cam and cash on top for a schrick 288 cam. Fast shipping and great packing job. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks!
                                1988 E30 335i - 1987 E30 327i - 1987 E30 327iS Pickup - 1973 2002 Project

Visit www.BimmerHeads.com for all of your 12 valve needs!

Comment

Working...
                                X