• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brenden, let me play you a song on the world's smallest

Fiddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      Okay guys. I kinda pitty Brandon for being caught between the anvil and the hammer and thinking that pretending to be an approved distributor is easy. Can the new owner (not Brandon) contact me at massivebrakes@gmail.com and tell me how much the run-out is. I want pictures of the installed kit, and the description of the events that lead to the elusive "shimmy". What pads were used, how the bedding in was performed, what kind of car (mods), rear pads, what type of driving (street, HPDE, racing). Without a detailed explanation, I can't help. And "the customer is always right", nor the "15 year experience", simply don't float my boat. From there, I will see what can be done.

And BTW, just as an insight. My profit on each $75.00 rotor is $15.00, so don't expect a big break at dealer cost... Otherwise, Wilwood makes a similar disc but without the fancy directional vanes. And it costs $115 each.

http://www.wilwood.com/Rotors/RotorP...emno=160-10358
      First of all, it's Brendan. I've singed every one of my emails you ignored with it.

Secondly, thank you for finally coming up with something somewhat reasonable although it's still a far cry from fixing the problem two six weeks ago. I am away on business right now, please call my shop as I've requested, my boss and you are more on the same page in terms of aftermarket brakes and I'm sure he can explain his concerns. I've told you, he told me "they're warped, get new ones." If you'd actually responded to that message we might have been able to get somewhere in the first place.

Thirdly though, I'm pretty damn sure it's too late. When I last spoke to the customer he was returning the brakes and we were installing stock ones on our dime. This may have happened already, I'll know soon enough. I'll see if I can convince him to deal with you directly but it may be too late in which case I'm a lot poorer and have a useless set of brakes. What's our plan of attack then?
      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
        Quoted before you realize your foolishness.

One need look no further than this post or every post in this thread to find the attitude to which I refer.

You are an anti American a@s. Thanks for showing your true unprofesssional colors.

I assure you this thread has and will cost you sales.

Have a nice day.
        Are you pro-Canadian like the rest of the P&R regulars? :roll: Why should we give a fuck about his political views? Do they affect the quality of his products? No. Lee is getting my money and plenty of newbie questions as soon as my wheels arrive.

Comment

Seeing as this brake deal can't be your primary means of support, Lee what is your day job?

Are you really an idiot?
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

So, what is your day job?

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Doesn't he like, um, you know, sell stuff?

Comment

Lee, I was wondering if you could divulge what exactly it is that you do to keep afloat. During the light hours, that is.

Comment

I'm just going to drop this here......

It seems the only people talking shit on Lee either have a personal problem with his political views OR have never ACTUALLY purchased anything from him.

That should tell the people watching this thread something........
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    I'm just going to drop this here......

It seems the only people talking shit on Lee either have a personal problem with his political views OR have never ACTUALLY purchased anything from him.

That should tell the people watching this thread something........
                    Very true. It's low even by r3v standards.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                    1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                    1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                    1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Lol i like this thread.
                      Originally posted by e30e
                      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Seeing as this brake deal can't be your primary means of support, Lee what is your day job?
                        What makes you think it cant be his primary "means of support?"

And what does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Let's not bring Lee's personal life into this thread. Kay?

This is about his business practices, which is why it is in the Transaction Feedback forum. If you don't have something to add about his business/customer service/taste in women please leave it out of this thread.

Comment

Well that's gonna stop now, mmkay?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                              Well that's gonna stop now, mmkay?

That's good. Can't imagine asking forum members if they are idiots is the best sales strategy.

Comment

Lee is asking personal questions such as are you an idiot & saying fu*k you among other professional quotables.
                                You're out of your element man.

I think you've replied to this thread enough. Let Brendan fight his own battles. It is rather unnecessary for you to respond to everyone's comment and make every attempt to down Lee. We know your opinion and viewpoint on this subject, and unless you have something beneficial to add just stop posting. Please and thank you.

Self Appointed Mod.\/
                                -tim
                                Originally posted by Jordan
                                I like the stance
                                -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Working...
                                X