No announcement yet.

Ramgoat - Great Seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some miscellaneous interior trim pieces from him, good communication & decent price. The box the parts were shipped in was a bit damaged, in transit presumably, but everything inside was intact and as described. Would buy again.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Ramgoat +1

great guy to deal with, fast and reasonable shipping. even though i got some misinformation and ends up what i got from ramgoat won't work for me he was still a great guy to deal with.

Thanks again Ramgoat

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
        great guy to deal with, fast and reasonable shipping. even though i got some misinformation and ends up what i got from ramgoat won't work for me he was still a great guy to deal with.

Thanks again Ramgoat
        feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

Originally posted by carguy101 View Post
          Super fast shipping and got it in 3 days after paid at night and there was a weekend on there too!
          feedback?!

Comment

Great seller good communication. Answers promptly and works with you on what you need. Bought his analog clock, helped me out when i needed the bracket that went along with it. Shipped it out right away free of charge. Good dude.

Comment

Bought 4 spacers - good communication! Would buy from again!

Comment

Im awesome!
                feedback?!

Comment

Working...
                X