ill4noreason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill4noreason

Agreed to purchase a hardtop from him. He offered and drove half the distance between him and I to deliver it. With him being in Baltimore, MD and me being in Eastern Long Island, it was a significant effort which I really appreciated.

Excellent communication with outstanding service. Thank you very much!

Comment

probably the best packing of an item purchased ever...........the thing could have been run over by a semi and still make it to my house unharmed...bubblewrap FTW

Comment

i bought a maplight mirror from him. great price.

also a friend of mine and me bought a late model alpine coupe (broken rockers) from him for also an excellent price.

would not hestitate to do business with him again!
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Good guy. Bought 2 motors and a tranny from him. Would do business again.
          Thanks again man.
          Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
          I don silk gloves and place them into a sacred envelope made of magic and lined with Unicorn fur, seal the envelope with an adhesive made from strands of Gypsy hair and wrap the whole thing in a snazzy looking faux gold leaf paper, with elm leaf inlay from Costco. Unfortunately, by the time it gets to you, all of that fancy stuff will likely have been picked clean by the greedy postal service employees. Please don't be surprised to see just a plain envelope.

Comment

great guy. helped me out with my car. definately gonna do TONS of buisness with him.
            just by the looks of his place he seems like a "one stop shop" for E30's.
            you need something? it's probably gonna be somewhere in his garage.
            thumbsup!

Comment

great seller, AFM works great.
              CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
              For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Bought a 3 spoke steering wheel from him. His description was dead on and the price was very reasonable. Great to deal with, shipping was fast, so I'd definitely buy from him again. Thanks!

Comment

Excellent seller. Bought a pair of sport buckets from him, great to deal with, would definitely buy from again.

Comment

Bought several item from this seller with no problems at all! Everything arrived in a timely manner as described.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Purchased an alternator and cooling fan. He was nice and sent them separately to avoid damage. They arrived quickly and were packaged nice and securely.

Would reccomend!!! A+

Comment

Bought H&R Races from ill4noreason.

Shipped quick. Packaged nicely. Item as described.

M52B28 OBD1 - G240 - S4.10
                        Stuff for Sale: 24v swap parts

Comment

Drove up and delivered items to me the night I asked him about them. Good seller, Great prices.
                          Originally posted by trackjunkie21
                          when there is a choice between an e36 and another car, you choose the other car.

Comment

hey ill4noreason is the shit!
                            great parts and a great guy.

he helped me get my miller MAF hooked up. i helped him with his vert.

damn that thing is quick! drove it today, burned out in 1,2, AND 3rd!
                            guy knows his shit!

Comment

Terrific seller! Thanks for the smooth transaction and quick shipping - I appreciate it.

Comment

awesome seller. Great communication and fast shipper. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X