Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and another edited, deleted post. All of it has been removed. Vlad threatened to have me banned. lol. Fuck him

Originally posted by Roysneon
    $5 shipped?
    Originally posted by MarkD
    You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

I think they deleted his comment in that thread. That's why you cant see it...

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
      Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
      2002 325i - DD
      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

no they deleted SEVERAL comments

Originally posted by Roysneon
        $5 shipped?
        Originally posted by MarkD
        You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Yan and M3Troy need to post up on their own on those forums. Just like everyone else here
          that has supported him over the years, they don't think it is possible for him to do such
          things. When you know both sides of the story, it gives people a better perspective of
          things. Keep it clean and calm and let things take off from there.

Comment

I need evidence/proof that the cars(projects) Vlad puts out are not done by Young's Auto Collision?

I know someone in New Jersey New York area has to know something.

He also has a little wiggle room to sue for defamation, so be careful what you say.
            _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

I can't speak to his cars not being done at youngs, but as far as a defamation case goes he has a weak case at best.

He has displayed poor character, dishonest business practices, borderline fraud, slandered many other members, defamed sunnyq, not to mention his overall childish demeanor and many use violations such as all of the inappropriate pictures that he continued to post after the forum rules changed.

If Vlad attempted to sue anyone for defamation he would be hit with a Mulit-party counter suit with arguments much more compelling than his own.

That being said, I still wouldn't put it past him to file suit.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by pwagon717 View Post
                I need evidence/proof that the cars(projects) Vlad puts out are not done by Young's Auto Collision?

I know someone in New Jersey New York area has to know something.

He also has a little wiggle room to sue for defamation, so be careful what you say.
                This bears repeating. I am not convinced Vlad is the owner of Young's Auto Collision. I would be concerned about giving the actual owner cause for action if the shop is unfairly blamed for something Vlad did.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

VIA BF.C PM

warning

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Dj Syco View Post
                  if you would please pay good attention to Kevlar and the rules of this forum. Please don't post unrelated posts in this thread. It puts un-needed stress on the servers.
                  being cynical won't take you far and your sig will be removed shortly, so I suggest you take it down

if you continue in this manner you will be banned, you have been warned

Sig leads to this thread.

Comment

He has zero room for defamation, everything presented is true. He did not give permission to drive it to a car show, there are clear photos of him doing so. And there is a zero chance that the towing company resprayed the car, come on. Even if it did get fucked up, they would consult the owner before doing anything.

I understand, and applaud your calm reply's, but I simply don't understand why this isn't going to court. I would sue for the shitshow paint job, and press charges for him driving your car to a car show in a heart beat. He had zero permission to drive your car, if I were you, I would be out for blood. I was pissed when the valet guy put 8 miles on my GTO and I raised hell.

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                      Sad that this happens to an active duty service member while he is deployed.

Agreed

Comment

Looks like they deleted everything on BF cause i didnt find anything...
                        sigpic
                        1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                        1987 325ic Black Vert
                        1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                        1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

yan personally needs to make it aware over there...in the section for vendor or member situations such as this .... thats said it could very well be taken down anyways

Comment

Whatever is said there be careful. They banned me for life today. Part of it may have been my posts and just maybe the private message I set Vlad.8-)

Comment

They did you a favor, I see almost no reason to spend time on that forum aside from browsing the for sale sections

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                              Sounds like you need a massage.
                              Originally posted by kpeng
                              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Its the only forum that shows to potentially be on vlads side..

Comment

Working...
                                X