X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nomansfriend
    replied
    I have been banned over at Bimmerforums for bringing this up. Wow. They really love him over there.

Leave a comment:

• nomansfriend
    replied
    The link got taken down in tnat thread. Where would the best place to post this on bimmerforums be? General topic or transactions?

Leave a comment:

• markseven
    replied
    ^ warning: link is NWS

Leave a comment:

• samiam3356
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    If you post of BF.C, it should read 'Vlad/carreraboy911' (that's his other username)
    Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Some are taking notice.

NWS LINK- SORRY FOR THAT
    Last edited by samiam3356; 12-20-2011, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Also, just had a pretty extreme idea...there is a local news segment on NYC's CW11 called 'help me Howard'. Basically it's a guy with a camera crew who investigate and get in get in the faces of bad business owners/bad business's practice.

I remember one where they went around to several auto shops to get a van checked out to see if it needed any maintenance...it needed nothing and several shops quoted from $500-$1000 or so of random crap (brakes, tires, shocks, etc...)

If someone was so inclined they could try and get this over to that show or a similar one to really tarnish his name and call him on the poor business practice.
    Fox5 has it aswell, hall of shame iirc.

Leave a comment:

• gtdragon980
    replied
    Wow, I'm seriously at awe by how Vlad treated Yan in such a disrespectful matter. I seriously did not believe this was the case until I saw this thread. It's a shame that Yan had to go through this and lose $6000 in the process..what a fucked up person you must be to treat your paying customers like this. I used to think Vlad was a cool guy with great work, but it turns out that truth lies with his dissatisfied customers. I feel for you Yan and I will donate to your paint job funds! -_-

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Also, just had a pretty extreme idea...there is a local news segment on NYC's CW11 called 'help me Howard'. Basically it's a guy with a camera crew who investigate and get in get in the faces of bad business owners/bad business's practice.

I remember one where they went around to several auto shops to get a van checked out to see if it needed any maintenance...it needed nothing and several shops quoted from $500-$1000 or so of random crap (brakes, tires, shocks, etc...)

If someone was so inclined they could try and get this over to that show or a similar one to really tarnish his name and call him on the poor business practice.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
    Its in my sig on there

New sig
    Not a single Vlad was given
    Before doing work with Vlad please read this!
    Vlad
    If you post of BF.C, it should read 'Vlad/carreraboy911' (that's his other username)

Leave a comment:

• giantkeeper
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Waiting on the shower of apologies I should be getting after everyone jumped on my shit for questioning Vlad's work on that M3 Touring.

Just kidding!
    I posted in that thread, not as a Vlagina disciple but in general. Unfortunately, had I known any of these back stories I would not have, and am quite embarrassed.

Leave a comment:

• samiam3356
    replied
    Its in my sig on there

New sig
    Not a single Vlad was given
    Before doing work with Vlad please read this!
    Vlad

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    By the way, a few of us were having some fun with Vlad on BFC and the mods have deleted it and covered it up. In other words, nobody on BFC knows the truth about Vlad.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    I think the main concern is what Vlad DID. He was not banned for being childish, that would have happened long ago.

Feel free to call me childish, I'm trying to have a little fun with the situation. Last I checked I am not the one who has fucked people over here, Vlad is.

Leave a comment:

• chadthestampede
    replied
    ^bingo

Leave a comment:

• pwagon717
    replied
    First we commend Yan for how he is handling the situation, then we act childish making "Vlad suck" stickers...but then we have paypal charity for Yan....No, No, then we bash the "gf or not gf"...

So which road we take, so we complain the way the Vlad acts, but R3V goes back and does the same thing.

Lets move on from the situation, he is ban, gone, bye. But we got search parties to blast him across the internet. We can not make Vlad do anything he does/does not want to do. Same people bashing now, were in the his project thread praising the work. They jumped off that bandwagon quick. Then you folks with low post, saying "I knew something was fishy about him" What the fuck ever. It was only a few people that actually called out some issues.

Kevlar will probably not ban him from BF.

Leave a comment:

• euro2fast4u
    replied
    dont worry there deleting posts now on bf.c yours and mine mr 325

Leave a comment:

Working...
X