• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TSI
    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
    OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
      but blatantly disrespecting a customer's car by driving it without permission to an auto show?
      I think I'm actually more shocked by this than the bodywork. A customer who entrusted their collector car to a shop while they were overseas, risking their life while defending our country. The level of disrespect in this act alone is absolutely heinous.

Comment

lolcantturn - nice new sig. lol

Comment

Way to be a real christian about it Yan. Nice job, i envy your patience and professionalism in this matter. I love how you went to the bible for an answer. Cheers bro
          John 16:33

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            I think I'm actually more shocked by this than the bodywork. A customer who entrusted their collector car to a shop while they were overseas, risking their life while defending our country. The level of disrespect in this act alone is absolutely heinous.
            AND THEN USED IT AS AN ARGUEING POINT AGAINST YAN

I nearly shit myself when he said "People at the show didnt say anything about the paint"

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              Exactly. This entire thread I was just reading it without really much care, but when I read that Vlad did that, completely stunned.
              Originally posted by TSI
              ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
              OEM+

Comment

lol at Jafxod and lolcantturn's sigs
                Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

This thread is being temporarily locked while the issue is thoroughly investigated.

This is an extremely sensitive matter involving 2 very notable members of the E30 community as well as R3VLimited, and it doesn't need to be clouded by typical internet/forum BS.

I will be contacting both Vlad and Yan personally to ascertain the details of what occurred from both parties, and will update accordingly.

Comment

Vlad has been banned from R3VLimited as a direct result of what has happened with Yan and his M3, as well as numerous previous situations with several members regarding shady business practices and transactions.

Headed up by myself, as well as the rest of the mod and admin staff, we have been discussing this matter over the last few days, and have come to this decision after reviewing (as much as we can gather) the details of what happened in this particular incident.

The bottom line is that this is the the single most blatant mistreatment and disrespect of a member and his property I have ever seen on this site, and this sentiment is agreed upon by the mod and admin staff.

It has been unanimously agreed that the number one offense that we cannot simply put aside is that all of this was done to a guy like Yan. This person has never, and I mean NEVER had so much as an ill word to say on this forum. Nothing negative from him ever, no flaming, no shit-stirring, no insults, nothing.

Not only that, Yan is dedicated soldier, who spends half (if not more) of his life away from his home, away from his country, and last but not least, his M3, risking his life for those things and everything we hold dear, every day. He has no control over when he leaves and comes home, hence no control over what happened to his car when he entrusted it to Vlad.

Vlad blatantly chose to utterly disrespect Yan's property and Yan himself through this whole situation. The simple fact of taking a customer's car, let alone a rare collector car to a car show without the owner's permission is completely inexcusable. The body work is the nail in the coffin. I don't care if it was his whole car, or just the rear wing that was being worked on by Vlad's shop.

He not only crossed the line, he completely wiped it away.

Comment

Amen.

Ps. RIP hot chick pics

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                      Sounds like you need a massage.
                      Originally posted by kpeng
                      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

its weird that before i even bought my e30 and even registered here i heard horror stories about this guy. how was no one taking off his head yet?
                        my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

Good luck with getting your car fixed. I am sorry this happened to you. I am sure a good guy like your self will have no problem finding the right people to get it fixed.
                          I make it a 100% requirement that I always meet the person/people working on anything that belongs to me. A hand shake and a good look into some ones eyes can tell you a lot.
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Lets be honest. His wife wasnt even that hot, just tall, wore sunglasses, and he posted pictures she didnt know about lol.

Comment

We're not turning this into a "Let's tear Vlad a new one" thread.

I reopened and posted this to let the community know what was being done, and get people's thoughts/opinions on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
                                Lets be honest. His wife wasnt even that hot, just tall, wore sunglasses, and he posted pictures she didnt know about lol.
                                Glad someone else thought this too; plus the same pose/picture combo every 3 days got very old.
                                1985 BMW 325e
                                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                                X