No announcement yet.

Revshift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for screwing us, holiday sales! Maybe we will just stop having sales so that we don't get behind anymore.

People don't seem to understand that we are THE ONLY company that makes our own polyurethane parts. We do keep things in stock but when we have a big sale we run out of things and end up making them as fast as possible to ship them out. The other companies don't make their own parts. They have a company mold them or machine them and they simply order more when they run out of stock. We are a small company and we do not order sketchy parts from other places to then stick our name on and ship to you. We engineer and manufacture, we do not drop ship.

The BBB is a scam. We have an F rating because we did not pay $800 to become accredited. Look up other companies that are not accredited and notice their rating. Look up UUC for example. The BBB bribes companies with bad ratings. And half of the complaints are fake. Also, they don't even have the correct address or phone number listed for us.

I just got back from having the flu for a week. So I apologize for not getting on here sooner. I take care of all the emails and phone calls. I am trying to get back to everyone now that I am alive again.

Comment

I've emailed and called the past 4days... Emailed, called twice, voicemail, Facebook message and now posting.... Maybe even a pm now. No reply by Monday and I'm going to go about getting the transaction refunded. This zero costumer service doesn't fly with me. Take 30sec reply to an email... I don't get it. I know your busy but really 90% of the complaints I've been now reading is. You are unable to contact.

Comment

Parts are terrible quality, and not consistent. The reason other companies don't make them in house is because they admit that it is cheaper and more efficient in the long run to have them manufactured elsewhere! And of course as most R3V members know, their customer services is non-existent. The couple times I have gotten someone on the phone they have lied to me about parts being mailed out. I called them back the next day and got a completely different lie from someone else! Classic!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by berlow94 View Post
          Parts are terrible quality, and not consistent. The reason other companies don't make them in house is because they admit that it is cheaper and more efficient in the long run to have them manufactured elsewhere!
          That statement could not be more inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkoolE3 View Post
            I've emailed and called the past 4days... Emailed, called twice, voicemail, Facebook message and now posting.... Maybe even a pm now. No reply by Monday and I'm going to go about getting the transaction refunded. This zero costumer service doesn't fly with me. Take 30sec reply to an email... I don't get it. I know your busy but really 90% of the complaints I've been now reading is. You are unable to contact.
            I replied to all of your emails. I wouldnt say we have zero customer service. Sometimes it takes me a while to return emails and phone calls because I'm usually stuck on the mill cutting guibo frames. But we never ignore anyone or not deliver. We are working on our communication. We now have phones all around the shop so that we can answer calls more frequently. We dont have someone sitting by the phones all day because we are a very small company and cant afford that right now.

Comment

These bushings are totally worth any kind of wait. Now if only the car hadn't lost a timing belt 2 days before I got my tracking number. Oh well I wanted to do a M60 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by John@Revshift View Post
                That statement could not be more inaccurate.
                Lol and why is that? Humor me, please elaborate!

The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Just got my big box of goodies. Quality looks great.

Comment

1. You did not reply to my emails until I posted here, which I then received 6 emails all within 5min of each other.(I do not know if this was an error with your email provider or a lie)
                    2. answering machines and returning calls should be used if your advertising a contact number.
                    3. After all the customer service problems. I would order form you again, and I would recommend you.
                    4. Tracking number, ship date all sent via email were 100% accurate. They NEVER lied to me(as long as that was a email error and not you replying to all of them at once.)
                    5. Quality was top notch. VERY well made! although green bushings were used instead of blue. no big deal though.
                    6. Instructions could use some pictures or diagrams just to be more clear.
                    7. As far as having to do modifications to make a part of this kind fit....not to happy. If your going to charge top dollar for a adapter that doesn't fit you NEED to have instructions, pictures, something showing in detail what needs to be done! I could not find any pics on the work that need to be done.
                    8. So rant over. Because I love what your company is trying to do, and the quality of your work I want to help. I found that using a torque headed style bolt is the best to used. Only a little bit of material needs to be taking off the flange. The style of bolts can be found on the lower part of the trans bell housing on a m20.
                    9. Overall very happy with RevShift. I would order again. Just knowing I would not expect the part to arrive within a week or 2.

RevShift work on your customer service, cause your products rock!

Comment

My experience seems to be different than most apparently. John got back to me the same day, and I got the part within 4 days of sending my payment. I just installed my solid guibo and couldn't be happier with the quality. In fact, because I'm so happy with that, I'm going to be ordering all of my suspension bushings through them tonight. I'll post up a review of those once I receive them and install them.
                      Turbo m30 drift car build.
                      500whp or bust.
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=256525

Comment

The problems are usually during black Friday and other large sales they have.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Ordered about 5 days ago (Monday morning) and no tracking number.
                          Haven't received any replies from calling/emailing/PMing. I used to process online orders for a German automotive aftermarket company a few years ago, nothing justifies not answering a customer for a week..
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Emailed them on the 28th asking if what I wanted was in stock, received a reply the same day from John that they do have them ready to ship, payment was made and they shipped them out by the 30th and sent me the tracking number and I just received them today! Very happy with my customer service experience with these guys and the products look great can't wait to get them installed! Thanks again

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
                            M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors CAI, Stage 2 clutch w/ 14lb flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
                            Bilstein Sports with H&R Race + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 torsen LSD
                            Custom Built BBS RS's 16x8 square.
                            RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. Decals for Sale!

Comment

I placed an order on Tuesday, May 5th and have yet to receive any tracking number. This is absolutely unacceptable, I would have been fine with it taking 3 weeks to ship if a simple email was sent explaining the longer wait. I just sent an email requesting a full refund. I went against my better judgment, thinking they got their shit together by now, and ordered from these guys. I will not make that mistake again.

EDIT: Received a tracking number six hours after this post; and they bumped up the shipping to 2 day express. These guys made it right as far as I'm concerned, I'll be sure to call before my next order to ensure a NLT shipping date.
                              Last edited by ELONZOOOO; 05-12-2015, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I placed an order late Wednesday. I sent a follow up email today. No word yet. After seeing so many people having had issues, I'm beginning to get a little nervous. I will be sure to post back when there is any news to report.

Comment

Working...
                                X