schtozo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schtozo

Sold some eurotrim. Great buyer. Was super patient while I was getting shipping quotes. Awesome communication. Don't hesitate to do business.
    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Good seller too! Great communication super quick shipping. I sent the money he sent bilstein rear sport shocks within 2 hours of me sending the money. Great transaction would not hesitate to do business again.

Comment

H&R sports. :-) awesome shipping. Faster than expected. Great communication. :up:

Comment

Wow what a great guy. I traded him spacers, but he didn't have bolts so he didn't hesitate to paypal me a nice amount to buy some bolts. He shipped the stuff super fast, and even included a nice little post card from Puerto Rico. He's awesome.
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Fast shipping,great communication,fair prices.You can buy with confidence from this seller.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Bought a resurfaced flywheel from him for a great price. He was very fast with shipping (packaging was awesome) after payment, easy to talk to, and i got a little "Greetings from Puerto Rico" postcard with my flywheel which made me lol. Definitely don't hesitate to buy something from this guy.
            89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
            91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
            83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
            89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
            89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
            87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Bought a Momo hub from him. Shipped with in minutes of payment. Awesome guy to buy from.
              From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
              Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

I don’t know how he did it but my euro clock got hear in 2 days :):):) also the packing was also great it was so well protected… 2 different kinds of bubble wrap a bubble wrap bag and news paper. This guy knows what hes doing :):):) will do business with him again.

Comment

This is a bit late as I did business about 7 months ago IIRC, but just ran across some PMs while clearing my inbox and wanted to let everyone know how great this guy is. I bought a Miller MAF and chip, both were packaged very nicely, great pricing and shipping costs to Canada. Wouldn't give it a second thought to do business again, was very happy with the experience I had
                  1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
                  1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
                  1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
                  ...And a couple others...

Comment

This man knows how to do things! The PR postcard combined with fast shipping and great packaging earned my repeat business.

Comment

Awesome guy! Recently bought some adapters from him and everything went great! Easy to talk to, quick replies, and quick shipping. Buy with confidence. He even included a postcard from PR in the package!

Comment

Working...
                      X