• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good to me mang!
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

dude..now its seriously been a long time

where are my control arms?! you said they'd be out LAST week. come on dude i really fuckin need the arms.

just send em out already, or give me my money back..im tired of waiting already, im practically riding on metal already. my bushings are shot to shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383
        dude..now its seriously been a long time

where are my control arms?! you said they'd be out LAST week. come on dude i really fuckin need the arms.

just send em out already, or give me my money back..im tired of waiting already, im practically riding on metal already. my bushings are shot to shit.
        If you were that desperate for control arms, you should have a) bought new, or b) at LEAST let me know this was a high priority, which you didn't until at least 2 weeks after you paid me.

I sent you a PM tonight; the control arms went out today via Fedex and will be there in two days. Your tracking number is 468640335005495 - just in case you need it again.

Once again, I NEVER agree to a ship time, as I have a very busy schedule and can't always make it to the garage every week. It's not nearly my full time job, and I send things out as soon as humanly possible. As I said before, I charge less than most people for my parts to account for the wait period (think Greg, m-technik-3). If you can't wait, don't buy from me - I've turned people down that were in a hurry before. I just can't keep up with it on my own, and can't get enough help to keep things going.

Let me (and the board) know when you get the control arms safely. Again, I apologize for misleading you into thinking you were getting these sooner, but that was not my intention. I hope you understand and are happy with your almost new control arms for about $65.

Comment

I paid $80 shipped for the control arms but that has nothing to do with the transaction.

Regardless im glad they are out and on their way to my door step.

Thanks for coming through dude.

Comment

I paid $80 shipped for the control arms but that has nothing to do with the transaction.

Regardless im glad they are out and on their way to my door step.

Thanks for coming through dude.
            $80 shipped less paypal fees less 12 shipping = about $65 :)

I'm glad they went out too - I wish I could have boxed them up sooner, but as I said, I'm real tight on time and this is by no means a full time job for me - I've already got one of those ;)

Sorry again for the trouble - let me know when they get there.

Comment

Got the control arms today! Bushings are in good condition as said in the original thread...

Thanks Scott.

Denis

Comment

Got the control arms today! Bushings are in good condition as said in the original thread...

Thanks Scott.

Denis
                Glad to hear they got there fast and that you're happy with them.

Thanks for your patience Denis!

Comment

I for one am glad this is over!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

WERD..

the shipping was damn fast too..i wasn't expecting them today.

:drink:

Comment

Scott is the man. Thanks for the rear sidemarker!
                      sigpic

Comment

Scott and I may be close to getting that title thing wrapped up. Looks like its in the mail.

When I get it, Scott gets cookies!!!!
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

scott I got all my stuff middle of last week. Everything is all good and installed thanks, and it didnt matter when it got here, car is stored for the winter.

Thanks again
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve
                            scott I got all my stuff middle of last week. Everything is all good and installed thanks, and it didnt matter when it got here, car is stored for the winter.

Thanks again
                            Thanks Robert, glad you got everything safely :)

Now just Will and his brother and a few other packages and I'll be able to breathe again!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                              Scott and I may be close to getting that title thing wrapped up. Looks like its in the mail.

When I get it, Scott gets cookies!!!!
                              3 months after I got the car, and 4+ after Scott started the ball rolling on the title re-issue, it finally showed up in my mail.

Before I got the car from Scott, he contacted the prior owner to get the title. PO had lost the title and Scott gave him the paperwork to sign and mail in to get a duplicate. Scott even gave him the envelope and paid the fee.

Knowing that someone was wanting that title, the guy sat on it. Once he got the duplicate, he lost it at his house and until I sent him a letter on my law firm letterhead, he did nothing. He wouldn;t return calls - nothing.

Scott's a good guy. If he gets active in the parts business again, I'd recommend him.

:p :p :p :p :p :p
                              Current Cars
                              2014 M235i
                              2009 R56 Cooper S
                              1998 M3
                              1997 M3

Comment

WHoo HA!!! Congratulations guys I am glad it's a done deal. Now, Dave you can get to work fixing that thing up!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X