Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Seriously arguing over $2.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Oh, and since we're quoting PM's, these were the last two I got from Devon.

Bolded parts were the PM titles:

Originally posted by devon.818
      LISTEN UP

give me my muffler or give me a refund.

you have a week.
      Originally posted by devon.818
      HEY FUCKER

i want my shit or my money, figure this fucking shit out.
      as a moderator you are supposed to lead by example, not be a complete and fucking TOOL!

Comment

Off-topic but man Janderson your engine bay is sweet!!

Hopefully you guys resolve this situation. No ones perfect and some people are way more busier and caught up with their daily lives.

Comment

I wouldve told you to fuck off the first dollar you tried to chisel me for Devon consider yourself lucky he even sold it to you.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Y'all need to calm down. Dude was busy as hell and shit happens.

I just bought some springs and dude tells me he's gonna be a week plus late and I'm like, it's cool bro.

If you want something fast, buy retail. Otherwise stfu and be patient.
            '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              Oh, and since we're quoting PM's, these were the last two I got from Devon.

Bolded parts were the PM titles:

OK, Devon is a douche nozzle. Im not going to retract my earlier statements though, they still ring true.
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Komzorz View Post
                Y'all need to calm down. Dude was busy as hell and shit happens.

I just bought some springs and dude tells me he's gonna be a week plus late and I'm like, it's cool bro.

If you want something fast, buy retail. Otherwise stfu and be patient.
                Here's an idea...
                Don't post shit for sale when you're not in a position to actually ship it out.

I mean, who would have thought that buyers would actually want to receive the item they exchanged money for?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisGuy310 View Post
                  Here's an idea...
                  Don't post shit for sale when you're not in a position to actually ship it out.

I mean, who would have thought that buyers would actually want to receive the item they exchanged money for?
                  I agree with this..he's still liable for his mistakes like everyone else on this board. No one should have to wait 2 months for a part and 'stfu and be patient' ..the fuck.
                  But, he admits he's in the wrong which is always a +

Comment

Moral of the story.. when you do wrong, step up to the plate, apologize, correct it and don't let it happen again.

Comment

Your going to slander someone's, curse them, and then wish them harm just because you have no life and want your precious materialist possession on your doorstep NAOW!!..? You need to grow up. It seems to me, material possessions are much more important than human life in your eyes.

When I first read this thread I was kinda rooting for you, Devon, because I know how it feels to order something and not have it by the specified time. I hate vendors off of eBay that say shipping will take a week, and I never hear from them again and receive the part a month later. I usually never hear back from them after I send contact, but I'm still patient as freak and wait. Everyone has problems, everyone is busy with one thing or another. As stated above, you really expect Pelican-Parts style service from a private seller..? Granted I try to deliver that with my transactions, not everyone has as much free time/willpower to do so, and so to expect someone else to deliever such business practices in the private sector is intollerant and ignorant.

The way you handled the situation shows that if you were the seller, you would have handled the situation no different than Janderson would have; I am more than convinced you would have been worse. Granted Janderson was in the wrong, the way he handled the situation and the way you handled the situation shows both your true colors...

My $.02

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        Granted Janderson was in the wrong, the way he handled the situation and the way you handled the situation shows both your true colors...

Summed up perfectly.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Interesting thread for a new guy to read.
                          Any grown ups play here?

Comment

OP could've acted better but at the end of the day Janderson could take not even 2 minutes out of his day to at least say something to him. It's not terribly hard.

Comment

IBTL ;)

I think the OP should be banned and the part never shipped.

#winning #likeabau5

lol

This thread amuses me

Originally posted by Roysneon
                              $5 shipped?
                              Originally posted by MarkD
                              You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

I just shipped Devon's muffler via FedEx ground and provided him with tracking, I only hope that this whole unfortunate situation can be left in the past, and no hard feelings or ill will toward any party.
                                Last edited by Jand3rson; 05-07-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X