• Show
Clear All

Sends me hard cash <3.

Would do bidness a million times

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Excellent buyer and problem free communication.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Good buyer, immediate payment!

Comment

Excellent buyer, transaction went extremely smooth. Couldn't ask for better.

Comment

Looks like he gets a lot of props for being a good buyer, but he's a good seller too lol. Fast shipping, and tracking number provided.
            sigpic
            January 2012 COTM

Comment

Fastest shipping EVER. I feel like i was just asking about these items this morning.

Comment

Quick shipping and great communication. Took initiative to fix a minor issue that arose during shipping as well. Great seller
                Web Designer / Front End Developer
                My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Great seller, fast response to text. Will def look to buy from him again.

Comment

Great seller! bought some tweeter deletes on the cheap and he shipped them quick! thanks bud!
                    My Build Thread

Comment

Great seller, quick communication and shipping, great products (trunk light kit x2 w/LED), arrived safely and price was perfect!
                      - Frank
                      '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                      http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                      Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Repeat customer bump.
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Edit: Problem solved. Was reimbursed as soon as he found out. Definitely a stand up seller.

Got the parts in good time. Never received any confirmation that he had payment or the parts shipped. Had to pay at the post office because he hadn't put the right postage on it, and it arrived looking like this, but the contents are ok. Bummed out he didn't ship it correctly, therefore I had to pay at the post office, and the post office had taped it back up because the bottom of the envelope was ripped open. I'm sure it wasn't all his fault, but should probably know about shipping before you ship. It goes to a good cause though (giving money back to r3v) but not as expected.
                          Last edited by 318isbmw; 07-24-2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Damn, sorry about that, I actually put more than the required postage for the weight. I was trying to keep shipping costs down and what I am sending isn't exactly fragile so figured a 6 x 9 clasp bubble envelope would have been a bit overboard. I will take what you said into consideration and will ship everything that way from here on out.

I PMd you to refund the shipping difference.
                            sigpic
                            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                              Damn, sorry about that, I actually put more than the required postage for the weight. I was trying to keep shipping costs down and what I am sending isn't exactly fragile so figured a 6 x 9 clasp bubble envelope would have been a bit overboard. I will take what you said into consideration and will ship everything that way from here on out.

I PMd you to refund the shipping difference.
                              Problem taken care of. Seller stood behind it and sent me the difference, was prompt and took care of the issue. I would definitely purchase from him again.

Brendan

Comment

Great guy and great service. Bought Trunk lights from him. He sent me an extra light to match the set!

Keep up the good work!

Rahul

Comment

Working...
                                X