e30jake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30jake

Figured with all the threads popping up recently about scamming this would be a good thing to have. I haven't sold anything very recently, but if you remember buying anything from me and were too lazy to create a thread, here is your chance to leave feedback.
    What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
    90 325ix

e30jake is a great seller, by far one of the better people i've bought from. Takes 110% attention to packing up items for shipment. I got some e30 parts and some had glass parts too. Packed it in peanuts and little air baggies to protect all the contents. Everything looked good, as described and was shipped promptly after payment.
    Would buy from again and recommend to others.

Comment

Very good honest seller willing to accommodate questions, and exert some extra effort.

I am quite happy with the car I bought sight unseen.
      93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

Awesome seller, Quick shipping, well packed. and super easy to communicate with. if you don't spend your money with him, you're an idiot.

Buy his stuff, you will not regret it!
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Received item as purchased quickly. No pictures needed. I'm a happy camper.
          sigpic

Comment

Bought a wiper stalk from him. Super fast shipping, good parts. Good human. Thanks man!
            91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Bought some springs from him, items exactly as described, came quickly, and were packed well. I'm very please, thanks!

Comment

E30jake is a great seller, and all around great contributor to the forums. I purchased some injectors from him, but he answered numerous questions of mine during the process as well. Quick to respond, quick to ship. I know if I need any parts, I'll be asking e30jake first.

Comment

Working...
                X