Rcm3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rcm3

Great seller. I bought a sport seat from him and he personally delivered it to me. The condition was spot on with his description.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

US Ellipsoid great price and even better lights. Would buy from again.
    sigpic
    24v swapped

Comment

Thanks guys! I appreciate it, thanks for starting me a transaction feedback thread.
      -Ryan
      05/87 Henna M3
      04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

Best r3v transaction yet. This fellow asks reasonable prices for his items, represents them accurately, communicates regularly, and ships in a timely fashion. Thanks Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
          Best r3v transaction yet. This fellow asks reasonable prices for his items, represents them accurately, communicates regularly, and ships in a timely fashion. Thanks Ryan.
          Thanks! I appreciate the smooth deal also. Glad the RDs went to a good home!
          -Ryan
          05/87 Henna M3
          04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

First buy from Ryan was a Z3 2.8 SSK, you can tell by his communication skills that he is a great seller.

Second buy is a set of Euro Spec Smilies and Euro Grilles, helped a lot and gave a lot of information.

Will def buy again!!! Best seller I've dealt with

Comment

Bought Euro grills and Ellipsoids, awesome seller. Would by again. Thanks Ryan!
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Ryan purchased/traded for shift boots from me. The trade went smoothly as did the rest of the deal. I wouldn't hesitate to trade again
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

I recently bought a pair of euro grills and a euro fog switch. Excellent seller! Fast shipping! Just as described. Thanks :)
                  PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, glad youre happy with the items!
                    -Ryan
                    05/87 Henna M3
                    04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

So I just got my item today. It was a late model euro license plate filler. Great product as described. Great communication from the seller. And he even included a free gift. An e30 m3 hot wheel. He's also one of the only people that actually ship to Hawaii. I would most def order from him again. Thanks again RCM3!!

Comment

Youre welcome! Enjoy!
                        -Ryan
                        05/87 Henna M3
                        04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

I have literally given this member close to $500 for misc parts. He is a solid dude and knows his shit. My E30 wouldn't be as nice as it is without his help, reasonable prices and honesty. Will continue to buy from!!

Comment

Another very happy customer, good description, quick response and honest!

Thank you!

Comment

Bought some wheels from him a while back and everything was shipped safely and in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X