Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smonkbmw
    replied
    received lights quickly, in condition as promised. BS'ed on phone for 3 hours about random euro parts (bonus). will do biz again in future. now about that mtech2 kit, dave?

Leave a comment:

• karzrtoyz
    replied
    Everyone here Rocks!!!
    :bow:

Thanks
    dave
    :up:

Leave a comment:

• UNHCLL
    replied
    Very prompt and excellent shipping.
    Very polite and courteous.
    Excellent communication.

Thanks Dave!

Leave a comment:

• permit
    replied
    Item: F/R seats

Went up to LA to pick up the seats and meet the guy. Great seller, didn't BS me around, everything looked/functioned as good/better as promised. I won't hesitate to ask Dave for anything else I'll need in the future.

Thanks dude for a sweet interior!

Leave a comment:

• E30_pilot
    replied
    Item:m3 front bumper
    Payment:Paypal

Great seller, easy to communicate with. looking forward to doing business again.
    Thanks again Dave!

Leave a comment:

• swimerskidude15
    replied
    front plastic bumper w/ everything included to bolt up to '88, euro ellips buckets, other small parts such as a free instrument cluster codec plug

great seller, threw in extra plastic sliders, parking light wiring, everything, wont ever hesitate to buy from dave. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• karzrtoyz
    replied
    :pimp:

hehe..... UCBS ahhh college- animal house all over again- but 10x times crazier!!

Yo Frankie, you rock!!!:pimp:

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    Karzrtoyz (David Lee)

What haven't I bought from this guy.....lol
    I bought:

Updated bumpers, f/r with sliders and shocks
    headrests w/ rear seat brackets, extra shit he threw in for free
    Gauges/needles,

This guy has anything you will ever need. They dont call him the e30butcher for nothing
    Gives it to you for a very fair price and is great with communication. Thanx for the great deal and hope to return the favor!

U C B S biotch!

Leave a comment:

• bimmer8604
    replied
    Item: Euro ellips with euro grills
    Payment: traded + cash
    shipping: my lost ass on the 10.

Cant say again how awesome it was to do business with dave. he even helped me find my way back to the right highway.(LA n00b).

Thanks again dave.

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• mspiegle
    replied
    Dave definately needs a shout from me...

Dave sold me a '90 325is (my current project car) and gave me a box with some stuff in it. He said there was a timing belt in the box so I could change it out since he didn't know when it was last changed. I thank him and go on my way.

A few days later, I was gonna do the job, but then thought that i'd want to do the WP/TB/Thermostat at the same time... so I go online to start sourcing the extra parts. Right before I click the 'buy' button, I check the box he gave me again and to my absolute surprise - EVERYTHING was in there, including more! He gave me a WP, TB, VC Gasket, Thermostat, crank seal, cam seal, and ALL acc belts. Now THAT'S freakin' awesome!

Then, a week later he calls me up because he found a nice 5spd car at a junkyard with low mileage tranny. He knew I wanted to do a 5spd conversion so he asked me to come along. I didn't want to at first, but he finally convinced me. I go over to his place, we hop in his 5, and drive on over. Not only did he drive me there and back, but he didn't have much reason to go other than to HELP ME get those parts. How can you not love this guy?

I definately owe him one... i'm going to show him how to do a few things on his car so he can save some money from his mechanic. At this point, I categorize Dave as a friend instead of some dude that I do business with.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWM5LOVER
    Bought foglights off of him. No BS kinda guy. Item exactly as described, would deal with him again.
    Same experience here, same item.

Leave a comment:

• parkerbink
    replied
    Item: Pair of fogs
    Cost: 110.00
    Shipping: Delivered to Mom's door
    Communication: Great!

He was prompt, friendly and I would buy from him without hesitation again!

Leave a comment:

• bimmer8604
    replied
    item: LM Fog Light
    Cost: CHEAP
    Shipping: USPS

"upgraded" My order, with a very nice looking unit. Exactly as pics described, VERY FAST SHIPMENT, seems like he drove over here and dropped it off himself.

Highly reccommend!!!

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• OldUser1
    replied
    Item: M42 Alternator
    Cost: $55 shipped.
    Shipping: USPS
    Response: Nice guy, fast shipping. Responded to all emails within minutes.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Once again awesome fucking seller

Picked up an E30 from him, gave me a great deal and helped me get it here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X