Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarsonE30
    replied
    Bought an Mtech 2 wing, VERY well packaged, never in question about shipping details, great communication and easy to do business with, I'll be back!

Leave a comment:

• Petebee
    replied
    Bought a set of Japan Hartge wheels from Miguel. Great price, prompt delivery and wheels are really nice. Great seller!

Leave a comment:

• dishwab
    replied
    Bought a wheel from him, great communication and fast shipping. Product was represented accurately as well. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    Thank you for the great feedback guys!

Leave a comment:

• fresh_TD
    replied
    Bought a brand new Stromung exhaust system for my 318is from getouth.. Really good communication, good packaging, and exhaust arrived within 2 days of shipping without any issues...Thanks again!!!! few pics below of the exhaust.

Leave a comment:

• mexa
    replied
    Got the BBS turbo fans. Faster Shipping, Great guy to deal with!

Leave a comment:

• dsphil
    replied
    Thank you for the awesome Nardi steering wheel.

Leave a comment:

• xphiledan
    replied
    Bought mtech door sills from him. Great communication. Fast shipping. Good guy!

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    ^^ I'm glad you're happy Nick! Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Nick_V
    replied
    Bought a full M Tech II kit from him, couldn't be happier. Awesome guy to deal with - great communication and no bullshit. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Shftr8
    replied
    just picked up a set of brand new set of alpina kopis from him at a great price. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• 318kid
    replied
    Just bought a map light mirror from him. Quick response, well packaged, and fast shipping. What more could you ask for!

Leave a comment:

• lcoleman
    replied
    Yep, just got a wheel for myself. Good guy to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• 88e30is
    started a topic getouth

getouth

Bought a steering wheel from him. Arrived in great time! Great guy to deal with!

Working...
X