Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Great seller. Bought an e30 first aid kit from him, came fast and was as described. Great communication throughout.

Leave a comment:

• e30 brick
    replied
    So Miguel listed a recaro LSB seat set. From the get go he was very communicative and checked in after the sale prior and post shipping. Awesome, trustworthy guy! And he has the goods...will buy more toys as he lists!

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Great seller, very accommodating when it came to shipping vs picking up the a diff. I'd totally buy from again.

Leave a comment:

• artur1808
    replied
    Awesome seller, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. He was very patient with my while I had some technical difficulties with PayPal, very quick and clear communicator, and packed/shipped a differential out quickly!

Leave a comment:

• d.brocco
    replied
    Abnormally pleased with my leather handbrake handle. Very responsive seller.. a pleasure :)

Leave a comment:

• snakeye
    replied
    Just purchased a rare Ital shift knob, arrived promptly and was mint as described. Would do more business with Miguel.

Leave a comment:

• Muaddib
    replied
    Picked up an OEM shift knob and it came fully bubble wrapped in a compact box. Very great seller and an even better shipper. Buy with confidence.

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    His items for sale are krispy. His quality of service is kreme. So go ahead, glaze him with your money and i guarantee you that it will be a sweet experience. Legit Seller!

Dude.... :-) you need an agent!
    I appreciate the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• Blackout
    replied
    His items for sale are krispy. His quality of service is kreme. So go ahead, glaze him with your money and i guarantee you that it will be a sweet experience. Legit Seller!

Leave a comment:

• Striker01
    replied
    Bought an A/C switch from him. Arrived quickly and packaged very well to prevent damage in transit. Would buy from him again.

Leave a comment:

• Idiot Savant
    replied
    Pro seller. Got a pair of tweeters and seatbelt receptacle. Great communication, good prices, well packed and shipped fast. Thanks Miguel.

Leave a comment:

• She loved E
    replied
    Just received a steering wheel from Miguel. Quick shipping and he wrapped it up well too. Appreciate it!!

Leave a comment:

• Timeizmoney22
    replied
    Super fast shipping and great communication! Thanks for the endlinks! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sandman_01
    replied
    Great seller! Bought a beautiful Nardi steering wheel from Miguel and he shipped quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks bud!

Leave a comment:

• drew_e30is
    replied
    Great seller. This is my second Steering wheel purchase and both transactions were hassle free. Package arrived on time and secure. All photos showed flaws and they're we're no surprises.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X