1988e30vert aka Erik Gousha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988e30vert aka Erik Gousha

I bought a driver's side vert fender from Erik, shipping took about 2 weeks, when I got home and saw it, it was wrapped in the thinnest piece of bubble wrap they sell. I knew it had to be damaged. I picked it up and saw the first damage which was one of the corners had been bent out. Frustrated I went to the store to buy some beer. I sent the pictures to Erik who's responses are as follows:

I'm filing a Paypal claim and I didn't send it as a gift. Don't let this guy try to talk his way out of it. He called me and harassed me and then when I wouldn't answer (since I wanted everything to be in writing from that point on) he called me 10 times after I blocked his number.

Cannot stress enough how terrible this whole transaction was. I could go on and on but it's in black and white for you all, come to your own conclusions.
    sigpicGrind it till you find it.

You handled that very well from the evidence. Kudos
    sigpic

Comment

Who the hell ships anything like that.
      ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

Holy hell, what a tool.

Thanks for exposing this scumbag.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Thanks for posting this here instead of just the FB page. Shit there gets buried forever after 12 hours or so.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Wow, he seems to have a keen sense of fair business practices, rivaled only by his mastery of customer service. What an asset to the community.

Comment

Probably some high school punk who has yet to grow the f**k up.
              I like how he used craigslist as his main line of defense. LOL. Lame.
              » PARTS FOR SALE
              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Had a guy send me a ecu once, nothing inside for packing, just the ecu in a box 10x its size. The ecu cover and insides were all over inside the box when it arrived. Paypal actually wouldn't refund me for it, it was outside of ebay transaction btw but Paypal blew that case.
                Last guy I bought a bumper cover off here from did a piss poor job sending and did it through greyhound bus, didn't even know they did that. The part was literally put in the luggage compartment of a bus lol. Never got bumper delivered to my door needless to say.
                People who have no business selling stuff just do dumb shit.

Comment

I ship greyhound all the time, nothing wrong with it if you can pack like a compentent shipper. Bubble wrapping a fender is textbook 'going full retard'.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                  HSAX Instructor

Comment

This guy area he resides in is in my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                      This guy area he resides in is in my area.

It would be seriously appreciated if you could let people know if you see him on here again.

Comment

Wow fuck that guy

Comment

Have my word if I see his work or running around I'll let you guys know here or any future posts. Karma will follow.

Comment

He's back with a new user name. I verified by the cell phone number he gave me before he screwed me on some centercaps. Here's the phone number he uses 9095425386, (909) 542-5386, 909-542-5386

Just4fun = Eric Gousha = 1988e30vert
                            Last edited by robrez; 11-02-2014, 10:44 PM.
                            sigpic
                            January 2012 COTM

Comment

He's gone again. Banned him and seen he was looking into how to delete his account. But I beat him to the punch.

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                              X