bav//motorworks *WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bav//motorworks *WARNING

I tried to buy a fiberglass lip from seller.

Communication following payment was SPARSE AT BEST.

Parts were promised to be ready and shipped the day after payment.
    Parts were delayed and seller was not available for a couple weeks.

I get a AIM message saying that if it isn't there by now I should try and collect from the shipping company(no mention of which shipping company).

Seller claimed he basically gave me the lip for free because shipping costed as much as his asking price but it doesn't excuse this, no does it excuse the box that later did arrive.

It looked like a bow-tie, except it was a 4ft or so cardboard box with some shake and bake inside(which I ASSUME is the lip). I took turns with the UPS carrier (box was taped for USPS but delivered UPS) feeling the "weight" or lack thereof of the box, and listening to all the pieces rattle around inside the mostly empty box.

I refused the shipment naturally.

I assumed the plot was to ship the lip unpackaged so he could take my money and i could get the shipping insurance instead(after a huge hassle)... This is usually known as fraud.

This is outrageous.

How much did you pay for the lip inititally? Did you pay with Paypal?

The best course of action would be to file a complaint with Paypal and try to get your money back.

Comment

I just did one better. Paid with paypal CC, and call my card company and got my money back.

(OT but I visited bend Oregon before, I loved it! :D)

Comment

Originally posted by Maeda View Post
        I just did one better. Paid with paypal CC, and call my card company and got my money back.

Good, I'm glad to hear you at least got your money back.

And Bend kicks ass. :D

Comment

Please do not purchase anything from bav//motorworks...

I had a very similar situation when I tried to purchase tail lights from him. Little to no communication, I received the (broken) tail lights 2 weeks late and very in poor packaging. He had promised the items in good shape w/ no cracks to be shipped same day of receipt of payment. Do not do any buisness w/ this member!

Comment

Originally posted by southcounty13 View Post
            Please do not purchase anything from bav//motorworks...

I had a very similar situation when I tried to purchase tail lights from him. Little to no communication, I received the (broken) tail lights 2 weeks late and very in poor packaging. He had promised the items in good shape w/ no cracks to be shipped same day of receipt of payment. Do not do any buisness w/ this member!
            FUCK is this for real? I paid the guyy $225 for a differential via paypal. I've been patient with the guy but it's been over two weeks now with only a couple messages from him explaining it would take a while, which I could live with, but it's been a long time now...

Comment

Wagen, I would file a complaint with Paypal IMMEDIATLEY and get your money back. Please contact me as soon as you either get your money back or your purchased item, because I'm banning this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maeda View Post

Be warned Paypal will eventually demand you pay THEM back, that is what they did to me after a scumbag ebay thief took my money and never sent the Nextel I paid for.

Paypal gave me the .87 cents in his account and said sorry, I got the remaining 185.00 back from Visa and a few months later Paypal demanded I repay them. I said no and they killed my account. Good riddance.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

SON OF A BITCH!!!!

Filed a claim with Paypal but they can't get my money back! Fuck this guy! I want to rip his head off. Somebody go find out where he lives and rob him. His name is Cassidy Huie and he lives somehwere in the state of New York.

I've never been so angry and hurt. I can't believe some people. Why couldn't this thread have been started about three days before it did?

Comment

Did you pay with credit card? Just call the card company. Damn this sucks, Wagen I will come pick you up and we will go find this Motha F*ck'r

BTW: He is on AIM right now! nextgenerationx1

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
                      Did you pay with credit card? Just call the card company. Damn this sucks, Wagen I will come pick you up and we will go find this Motha F*ck'r

BTW: He is on AIM right now! nextgenerationx1
                      No, direct from my savings account. Basically, I'm fucked. Paypal said they're gonna pursue the matter further and do the best they can do to get my money back, but I'm not counting on anything. This guy seems to have just disappeared.

Motherfucker, I'm kinda hurting for cash and I could have really used that money to buy next semester's textbooks. Anybody want to buy my 325es? Only asking $10,000...

sigh..

Comment

Working...
                      X