george graves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased Delayed Light Dimmer

Works great, item was out of stock for a bit but George came through, thanks a lot!

instagram: @tonerrrr
    High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

temp sensor.
      shipped quickly, checked back to verify it's arrival. thanks again ;)

Comment

Purchased Light Dimmer, Si Board Voltmeter conversion and Narrowband guage from George.

IMO great communication, solid products, and fast shipping.

Comment

Bought a Si board Voltmeter conversion from George, very cool product and shipped fast. Hoping to add a few more of his products in the future.

Comment

Purchased and installed si conversion, love it. Will be getting some of his other products too.
            sigpic

Comment

OBC temp sensor shipped quickly with clear instructions.
              Thanks!
              diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

OBC Temp Sensor, super fast shipping with great quality and good install instructions
                1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Scammer? Or just unprofessional.

Paid George on January 5th, 2014 for an interior light delay module.
                  Message from George on 1/19 saying that there was a delay and that he could refund my money or continue with the order.
                  I replied saying I would like the module still.
                  Message from George on 1/26 (4 days after I replied) saying that he'll send out a unit when he can + tracking.
                  He quotes "1 week to order parts, 2-3 day of getting it done, 2-3 days in shipping USPS first class""

Sounds good right?

Except I received no communication from him, the entire month of February.
                  Sent a message 2/27, asking about the status of the order, no response.
                  Sent another message (3/3) asking about the status.

I'm the idiot who never filed with paypal before 45 days, so my only recourse is to complain on forums. I will update this post if George ever replies.

Update: George has contacted me through this thread and through email, I hope he makes good on his word! I know he is well known and respected in the BMW community. It is unfortunate that I am left to complain like this.
                  Last edited by fiveseven808; 03-04-2014, 11:10 AM. Reason: George replied

Comment

Originally posted by fiveseven808 View Post
                    Paid George on 1/5 for an interior light delay module. Message from George on 1/19 saying that there was a delay and that he could refund my money or continue with the order. I replied saying I would like the module still.
                    Sorry man! My apologies!

You ordered an item after the sale was over and doen with....and I was sold out. But I did my best to contact you to tell you that there was going to be a delay, and that I was out of stock, and you agreed that it was ok to wait.

Again, sorry about that. Interior delay lights I can't keep in stock. They sell as soon as I make a batch.

I'm not a huge company, and I have a hard time keeping things "in stock" at times. Anything anyone buys from me is hand made, by myself. Just FYI.

PM me, and I'll make it right. I like happy customers. Lets make this right for you.
                    Last edited by george graves; 03-04-2014, 08:04 AM.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Hey guys! George finally made good on his word. My unit was recieved yesterday and I was able to install it into my e24 today! Works as advertised, very very beautiful! Quality was far beyond my expectation for some guy making these "when he has time". Aside from the long lead time, I recommend him whole heartedly! His product is amazing and I may be buying other things from him in the future!

Comment

Great to deal with! Bought a temp sensor. Gonna be a while till I put it in, fast easy shipping! Do you have a website?

Comment

Working...
                        X