No announcement yet.

Vorshlag Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does everyone always go and complain on forums when things don't go exactly as they dream? People wonder why there aren't more vendors selling more stuff.
    '89 325i track sloot
    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      how about not selling items you don't have? remove listings for time being or state clearly that that part may be on back-order right in the part listing.

Not bashing Vorshlag, but that does seem like a shady practice. I've ran into this with IE, but Jeff called me immediately.
      We clearly state in two places that the item is on backorder (before the order can be placed):

Comment

pwned
        www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
          Why does everyone always go and complain on forums when things don't go exactly as they dream? People wonder why there aren't more vendors selling more stuff.
          I did not post this to complain. I did it to warn you. Lots of companies do this kind of crap, pile up orders, collect your money and then place an order with their manufacturer with customer money. I read somewhere that this was illegal, but I can't find the source I read it from and I am not able to verify that now and not willing to spend the time to. If not illegal, its definitely unethical.

But the only reasons that I did this is to warn people to be more careful with this and other companies as well as to expose those offenders and discourage them from doing it again.

I am not going to continue to repeat myself, but the real problem here is the way it was handled. End of story.

And I am not going to participate in dialog with Vorshlag publicaly, so don't be surprised if I am ignoring their posts on here. I have said all I need to say to them.

And if you are looking for studs, Vorshlag, Turner, and Bimmerworld all sell studs for our cars.

J.
          J. Farina

Yeah, thats me kicking up all that dirt!

Comment

Originally posted by JiXer View Post

And if you are looking for studs, Vorshlag, Turner, and Bimmerworld all sell studs for our cars.
            VAC too.. i got a set of theirs and very happy with it.
            '12 F30 328i Sport Line
            '91 SpecE30 #523
            '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

I did not post this to complain. I did it to warn you. Lots of companies do this kind of crap, pile up orders, collect your money and then place an order with their manufacturer with customer money. I read somewhere that this was illegal, but I can't find the source I read it from and I am not able to verify that now and not willing to spend the time to. If not illegal, its definitely unethical.

J.
              I just wanted to say I don't want to "pwn" J. He was a great dealer while he carried our products, there have definitely been much worse. We do not however collect orders and then place an order with our manufacturer with that money. It takes months for our manufacturer to make these studs, coat them and send them to us. Sometimes we just get our timing wrong and that is why they have been out of stock for a few weeks. They will hopefully be back in stock this Friday and if not then early next week.

Thanks,
              Matt

Comment

So is it fair to say a followup call would have been a lot easier than this?

Not taking sides, and I don't have personal experience with Vorshlag, but since I've been into BMWs (only a year), I've had an amazingly high ratio of so-so experiences with vendors. Take it as constructive criticism, whether or not you were in the wrong.
                M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

But the only reasons that I did this is to warn people to be more careful with this and other companies as well as to expose those offenders and discourage them from doing it again.

I am not going to continue to repeat myself, but the real problem here is the way it was handled. End of story.

And I am not going to participate in dialog with Vorshlag publicaly, so don't be surprised if I am ignoring their posts on here. I have said all I need to say to them.

J.
                  Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                  OP, shoot yourself. vorshlag rules

Comment

Working...
                  X