blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    Just placed my first order with Steve yesterday. I was expecting great things due to his reputation, but this is ridiculous. Clear, concise emails, product advice and oh....

Is it normal to get your parts (with free shipping) in 20 HOURS !!??
    Dude, one time I got my parts before the money was even taken out of my account. I expected to find a note inside stating "Now you owe me a handjob."
    Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

The question is, if the price of the parts was ONLY the handjob, would you do it?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
      Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

always impressed. thanks again (^i'd do it.)

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
          always impressed. thanks again (^i'd do it.)
          Thanks We need to talk
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

This guy is awesome. I needed something fast, he delivered.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
              Is it normal to get your parts (with free shipping) in 20 HOURS !!??
              Apparently. Placed an order at 3pm yesterday...tracking says it'll be here today.

Blunt's got a lifetime customer right here :D

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Placed an order last month I screwed up and didn't sign for it. I called blunt and he fixed it and it was there the next morning. Then last night I placed an order at like 6pm and it was on my doorstep before 10am this morning. I’m not sure how he does it, but blunt is the god of shipping stuff.
                All parts received are top notch quality and his prices are great. Thx Steve, looking forward to doing business with you again.
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                  Placed an order last month I screwed up and didn't sign for it. I called blunt and he fixed it and it was there the next morning. Then last night I placed an order at like 6pm and it was on my doorstep before 10am this morning. I’m not sure how he does it, but blunt is the god of shipping stuff.
                  All parts received are top notch quality and his prices are great. Thx Steve, looking forward to doing business with you again.
                  Thanks Eric and all you guys.... I am blessed with employees that make me look good...

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                    He uses the force and senses when you are going to need something and BAm! on your door step like a boss! ;)

Originally posted by Roysneon
                    $5 shipped?
                    Originally posted by MarkD
                    You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Blunttech is #1, always super fast and great service.
                      '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

Comment

My dad could not figure out how blunt ships stuff so fast and manages to make money.
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Blunt is the fucking man. After a brand new core support arrived crumpled to shit he had a new one on order and delivered right away!

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                            Thanks Eric and all you guys.... I am blessed with employees that make me look good...
                            I'll take two of those type of employees, can you send them 2day FedEx?
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

hahaha +1^^^
                              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Pudmunkie View Post
                                Blunt is the fucking man. After a brand new core support arrived crumpled to shit he had a new one on order and delivered right away!
                                you should post pics of that thing.... I dont have any idea how fedex can mess up a core support like that

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X