No announcement yet.

blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great experience ordering from steve. Only problem was that the brake rotors I ordered was out of stock, so steve sent me more expensive rotors for the same price. Everything arrived well packed and nothing missing.

Comment

Ordered some more parts for my m60 from this guy and got em 2days later...
      He takes all my money but makes me feel good about it some how.
      I Love you guys at bluntech

Comment

Ordered front wheel hub assemblies yesterday at lunch, arrived at my door today around the same time. Out-fricken-standing!!

Nürburgring info

Comment

Well, something about the sound of the sound of the timeless-hair voice that keeps us buying! Now to have a sale on Guibos installed :D

We have been in a pinch and needed parts next day, and despite the time of order, Blunttech comes through...
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            Now to have a sale on Guibos installed :D
            lol youre so classy.... Thanks for putting up with my error. Glad it all worked out. I may get flustered when I hear your voice causing me to send a guibo instead of a CSB
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
              lol youre so classy.... Thanks for putting up with my error. Glad it all worked out. I may get flustered when I hear your voice causing me to send a guibo instead of a CSB
              They will be used. No hard feelings. Just ribbin the man! No sense in sending them back and ordering them again in a month ;)

Now if it were Guibos for a 1979 Mercedes, you may have actually wanted me to drive up there and shave your head.

Thanks for putting up with so many emails from us, specially now that you have another WOT-Tech staff barking in your ear.
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                lol youre so classy.... I may get flustered when I hear your voice causing me to send a guibo instead of a CSB

Aaaahhh, young love...
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I don't think Steve sleeps. I think he gains energy by hitting the "reply" button on his email within 5 seconds of receiving it.

Seriously, great service, crazy fast response times, great prices AND a forum sponsor. I'm not shopping anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                    Aaaahhh, young love...
                    Neither of us are very young, unfortunately. He just looks young with his timeless hair.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

Originally posted by vandy View Post
                      i don't think steve sleeps. I think he gains energy by hitting the "reply" button on his email within 5 seconds of receiving it.

Seriously, great service, crazy fast response times, great prices and a forum sponsor. I'm not shopping anywhere else.

this.

Comment

does he still draw weeners on the parts? i think i still have some 24V ignition coils with dicks drawn on the bosch stickers

Comment

Guys?... Guys? Blunt is the shit. I've ordered a bunch of things from him and the man seemingly lives on his work computer. Email at 10pm? Response in 5 minutes, shipped next morning, parts arrive next day. Absolutely the best service, it's a shame I dont need more parts cause the prices make me want to buy lots of things. Next up is the bushing kit!
                          1990 332i, 4 door
                          2008 KTM 990 Superduke
                          2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
                          2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
                          2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

Ordered from Steve again, always professional, always getting wieners on the boxes. Always goes above and beyond. Waiting for parts to get here but I'm already leaving a review. This man bubble wrapped an antenna grommet and wrapped the bubble wrap in newspaper. If that doesn't speak volumes maybe his amazing wiener drawings will.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                              Ordered from Steve again, always professional, always getting wieners on the boxes. Always goes above and beyond. Waiting for parts to get here but I'm already leaving a review. This man bubble wrapped an antenna grommet and wrapped the bubble wrap in newspaper. If that doesn't speak volumes maybe his amazing wiener drawings will.
                              If you ever met Steve in person you would understand.
                              Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

excellent service, prices, blah blah blah.
                                except for the herpes he gave me.
                                luckily i have hiv.
                                oh...fast shipping too.
                                Originally posted by der affe
                                What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
                                Originally posted by navid41691
                                And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
                                '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

Working...
                                X