blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blunttech

fast response, fast shipping, nice and easy..
    just great have business with them..

your E30P shirt is on the way..;-)
    thank for your support on "budgeted e30 enthusiast"

hita
    E30M40 1990 A/T
    "real car are built, not bought"
    [ETA - E30 Adapters] 5 Lug kit with e46m3 front and e46 325/328i rear brake setup
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    [ETA - E30 Adapters] - 5 Lug kit | DTM Shifter | DSSR
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Transaction Feedback

Comment

Obviously Steve is great after 41 pages of positive feedback. I was genuinely amazed though how fast he responded to a note on my order to make sure I was getting the right part. Wish all transactions were that nice!
      sigpic

Comment

Spent another load of money on parts from Blunttech. The guy never fails to impress and is always spot on with his service, even while (apparently) at a party and (probably) completely shitfaced. For this, I give him the "Not bad obama" seal of approval

1990 332i, 4 door
        2008 KTM 990 Superduke
        2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
        2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
        2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

customer service like this is extremely hard to find. excellent business model. even a thank you e-mail is unheard of these days!!

Comment

Brandon and Steve are cool dudes, I screwed up my billing address and had my card declined. Email'd them about the situation and got a email back before 8:00am and had everything sorted out over the phone.

10/10 will order E30 shet from them again

Comment

I continue to order from Steve and have received the best customer service I've ever experienced. Recently a part from Eberspacher had a weld fail and Steve offered to pay a local to patch it up or supple the part straight from the dealer the same day. Even on parts that I may be able to get slightly cheaper I go to blunttech because of the service.

Essentially Blunttech = 1/AT&T

Comment

Still amazes me this guy gets parts to me faster even from half way across the country than the silly dealer down the road.
                I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Untitled by Wschnitz, on Flickr

Yay for blunt!
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

:up:

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Ordered all my m30 refresh stuff, great guy Steve is.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I have placed few orders with Steve in the past (both online and by phone). Always on time and best price. Also may have parts advice if you ask.
                        1997 328i - SOLD
                        1991 325is - SOLD
                        2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
                        1991 318is
                        2011 328i xDrive
                        2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

I just order a Turbo Manifold for my s50 on Saturday Morning by Saturday Afternoon they were already Shipping the Item, what a great service is this!!! Looking forward to make more Bussines with this guys.
                          http://youtu.be/aOhYdZfY9QY
                          https://vimeo.com/40801938

Comment

blunt is great! im more then happy to spend money there, great prices and super fast shipping. but unfortunetly, i have not yet recieved a CNB :(

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

The only downside to Blunttech is that they don't sell some things. In an ideal world, I want to just deal with them for everything. I recently made a fairly large order, it was confirmed immediately, shipped very quickly and shipping was very affordable. It's really difficult getting this kind of service as a Canadian, because most US vendors kinda snub us.
                              The third party I'm dealing with for the item that Blunt was not able to get me is still bouncing emails back and forth for like 5 days now, hasn't even charged my CC yet. If it was Blunt, I would have it in my hands right now. If only I was able to deal exclusively with Blunt, my life would be much easier and less stressful.

Comment

Originally posted by Solarian View Post
                                The only downside to Blunttech is that they don't sell some things. In an ideal world, I want to just deal with them for everything. I recently made a fairly large order, it was confirmed immediately, shipped very quickly and shipping was very affordable. It's really difficult getting this kind of service as a Canadian, because most US vendors kinda snub us.
                                The third party I'm dealing with for the item that Blunt was not able to get me is still bouncing emails back and forth for like 5 days now, hasn't even charged my CC yet. If it was Blunt, I would have it in my hands right now. If only I was able to deal exclusively with Blunt, my life would be much easier and less stressful.
                                Thats about to change. Our line card is going to over 50 suppliers compared to our now 10 or so. Its a long timely process as anyone who has ever attempted this can attest to. Its been over a year long process but I promise you it is very close. We will be a complete one stop shop for OE BMW VW and full performance aftermarket lines. And thank you for your kind words
                                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X