Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    If youre a web designer ill hire you right now
    If you're looking, Steve, check on EW. There are a handful of them there.
    sigpic
    Turbo Cabrio project: http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=19677

Comment

Originally posted by JTapper View Post
      If you're looking, Steve, check on EW. There are a handful of them there.
      Thanks Jeff Its on Brawndo's list of things to do. Hes just been too busy
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

YES! My parts came today, ordered tue night, was hesitant on doing 2 day shipping as I wanted to work on it during this long weekend, but was pushing the limit on what I could spend already. Looks like I'm making some project progress this weekend! Thanks Blunttech! Will defiantly order again!

Comment

Thanks again Steve for another great order, e28 parts started to roll in a couple of days ago. Already found a few things I missed but I will wait a bit to see what else I am going to need.

btw, if you are indeed looking for a web designer my sister does web design as well as a bunch of other marketing stuff. Here is her site, http://imdesign.me/
          She has been doing freelance for about 8 years now and just opened an actual shop/space/studio...no more working out of the house

send her or me an email if you are looking/interested
          www.classicdaily.net
          1970 m42 swapped 2002
          1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
          https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

Thanks Jake The big suspension order hits your door tuesday. I had to wait on a control arm or 2.
            Ill contact your sister and see if we can do something. Thanks again for the nice order

Originally posted by jakeb View Post
            Thanks again Steve for another great order, e28 parts started to roll in a couple of days ago. Already found a few things I missed but I will wait a bit to see what else I am going to need.

btw, if you are indeed looking for a web designer my sister does web design as well as a bunch of other marketing stuff. Here is her site, http://imdesign.me/
            She has been doing freelance for about 8 years now and just opened an actual shop/space/studio...no more working out of the house

send her or me an email if you are looking/interested

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

blunttech (Steve) is the man when you need parts, down to e30's earth kind of guy. :up:
              Transaction Feedback: -click here
              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
              [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

lol thats awesome dude. Great looking kid. If hes anything like me he will be r3ving your car into curbs in another 10 years

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Oh, Blunt has a feedback thread! Holy crap, where do I begin with this one?

Meh, J/K, do a lot of business with Steve through our indy shop. Love some of the comments, drawings on the boxes and the way he makes fun of my colleagues and I. Parts are always here when promised, the rates are good and always works with shipping on big/expedited orders.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Thanks for the help Steve, sorry for all the pain in the ass, wierd odds and ends orders. Something will come of it eventually. :p
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

lol thats awesome dude. Great looking kid. If hes anything like me he will be r3ving your car into curbs in another 10 years
                      thanks, he's an awesome kid and a big trouble makes sometimes lol. lets hope that's not my car he r3vs but someone else :)
                      Transaction Feedback: -click here
                      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

lmao, hilarious.

Side note-I got my Euro Trim VERY quickly, all in tact with nothing broken. However, my mother and I were VERY disappointed there was no artwork. I told my mom to keep and eye out for a large box with a big dick on it. Major let down, she thought it was hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                          lmao, hilarious.

Side note-I got my Euro Trim VERY quickly, all in tact with nothing broken. However, my mother and I were VERY disappointed there was no artwork. I told my mom to keep and eye out for a large box with a big dick on it. Major let down, she thought it was hysterical.
                          We need to communicate more clearly Ive always wanted to give your mom the Cnb's but thought she would be offended.

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hahaha it's okay, next time. It just made me look like a weirdo when there was no delivery.

Comment

John= miniscule
                              blunt= timeless

And for some reason John's been spending more time in the bathroom lately
                              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Just ordered a Giubo, you guys weren't kidding when you said prices were cheap!
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X