No announcement yet.

blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased some e90 and e92 M3 knuckles and bearings/hubs from Blunt. Speedy shipping (even across the border), great price, top notch service.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I have to say, I'm amazed.

I sent a message off Saturday night, got a response Sunday morning. I inquired on a separate part on a Monday morning, got a response within minutes, all of my questions were answered, and the part shipped minutes after I paid. This is service.

I got the shift knob today, 2 days after I ordered, and I'm in California. It barely got here (Two giant holes in the packaging), but I'm attributing that to USPS, and not Blunttech.

I know who's getting my business from now on. I just hope my next order comes with a dose of C&B.

Thanks Blunt!
      -Ian

Comment

Bought some taillight gaskets, no CnB, got here in good time, and was a legit price compared to others. Am sending another order his way now, haha

Comment

If you call, he will answer. If you buy, he will not fail to deliver.

He's the tooth fairy of BMWs!
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

iS skirt installation pieces...

practically got them before I ordered them :D quick quick quick.

-matt

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Great pricing, super fast shipping, timely communication. That's my take on Blunt's service after my first order last week. Don't see any reason why I wouldn't order from him again.

Comment

E-mailed him @ 7PM Sunday night for a non BMW part, had it to me by 10:30AM Tuesday morning, Better prices than any of the other online resources out there, quicker, and the sales banter was more playful too. I will be ordering every possible auto part I need via him from now on.

Comment

Not my first experience with Mr. Blunt. More than likely it wont be my last either.
                  Few months ago I bought the M3 harness cover and no sooner did he send me tracking info it was on my door step the next day.
                  I contacted him once again for a few more parts to get my front end back together on my e30 and he came through as always.

Thanks again!!!

I have been putting together another list of goodies. I will hit you up in a few weeks. ;)

Comment

'Nuff said. Blunttech gets all my business and I don't hesitate to recommend him to everyone.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

lol
                      Originally posted by e30e
                      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Haha, got my euro plate filler today, thanks stephen! I ordered it two days ago, and just got back from my trip, and it was here! You're the best man!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Wow Blunt is for the win, he shipped my parts before i paid.

<3
                          Originally posted by e30e
                          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

i have ordered quite a few parts from blunt (steve) now and have been happy with all my transactions. he always ships really fast, and replies to my emails even faster. always has all the parts i need for my 2002.
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

nothing new here...
                              Another great experience with blunt!
                              2 door m-technic sill strips. Blunt is the Go to guy!
                              Thanks, pleasure doing business.
                              sigpic

Comment

buy from blunt, nuff said
                                Originally posted by ebelements
                                Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                                X