Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
    Blunt, you are the man!

Alas, I must admit an infidelity on my part. I ordered some parts from a local shop... the service sucked and I probably WONT have the much needed parts until Monday which kills my entire weekend = /

NEVER again....

Also, I have thus far been disappointed with the total lack of "c n b" on my packages.

Buy from blunt, unless you are stupid.
    you know I didnt want to say anything. it wasnt something i was sure of.. but I just sensed something was different. we wernt talking like we once did. I didnt want to call you out accusing you of cheating on me. Im glad you stepped up and admitted it. lets try to work on our relationship and be more open to each others needs and put this behind us.its not you, its me
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Ordered once. Great. Ordered again. Great. More stuff. Great again. Assembling part numbers and ordering again.

Word.

Comment

hes a great guy and really helps with figuring out the right parts. he also shipped before i payed. unfortunately though, all 5 of my boxes were missing C&B.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Great seller, I've bought goten two orders from him, all fast and well sorted.

Very competitive prices too, and price quotes very quickly
          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
            Blunt is AWESOME! Got some stuff for my M3, shipped fast, arrived new, and pissed of the parents, PERFECT!

That's hilarious
            Originally posted by audiquattrot
            bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
            1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
            2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
            1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
            2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Recieved my Frozen Shoestring Carrots waaay sooner than expected. Great corrospondance and amazingly fast shipping. Thanks, Blunt!
              Last edited by ck_taft325is; 04-01-2010, 05:42 PM.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Seriously, I just went over in my head how fast the shipping was and it blows me away. Blunt must have an in with UPS...
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Ordered my Lem control arms and tie rods from him on tuesday, Had the first 3/4 of my stuff Thursday and got the rest today. Great guy to do business with and lightning fast shipment. Not to mention the price was very competitive. I am more than satisfied with everything I experienced from doing business with Steve and I will do business again with him very soon.

Thanks again for everything Steve.

Taylor
                  Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                  Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

ordered some maintanance parts (tb kit, some seals, filter, hoses)from him a few weeks ago.
                    immediate responses to all my emails, fast shipping, lots of help!

like everyone else here i was crossing my fingers for some CnB with my parts, but alas they must be reclusive now.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer420 View Post
                      ordered some maintanance parts (tb kit, some seals, filter, hoses)from him a few weeks ago.
                      immediate responses to all my emails, fast shipping, lots of help!

like everyone else here i was crossing my fingers for some CnB with my parts, but alas they must be reclusive now.
                      The problem is Im not handling most of this stuff now. Its drop shipped unless its a BMW only part. Ive tried to explain my business model to my suppliers but I cannot get them to commit to drawing a CNB's on my orders. I guess customer service is a thing of the past.
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Bought a euro plate filler ages ago, and mtech1 mounting kit more recently.
                        No cock and balls unfortunatley, but otherwise Great to deal with, well priced new OE parts, and very cooperative with international shipping! Would definatley buy from again :up:
                        (speaking of which ygpm!)

R.H.D
                        M-technic I club

Comment

bought rear subframe bushings from blunt. they were at my house the next day. seriously. im impressed. i inquired on wednesday. had them here thursday. installed them on friday (today.)

car rides a lot better thanks to blunts service. one bushing was completely separated. it dropped along with the subframe. lol. so the car is a lot safer now too.

not just would buy again.

its WILL buy again.

A+++++ service.

his prices are even cheaper than buying them at cost at a bmw shop i know. buying it at their cost. so price was amazing.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Blunt is the best guy around to have new OEM BMW parts. I bought from him a carpet and a dashboard. No problems at all. He's honest, friendly and extremely helpful!

Comment

Steve @ Blunt is AWESOME! Just placed an order today for a short shift kit, and he's gone above and beyond with my order, answering questions, and customizing things to my liking.

A++++++++ is an understatement (and I'm REALLY picky about my shit).

Will definitely do business again. Get Blunted!

Comment

Bought euro bumper trim from Blunt, fast shipping friendly service A+++!
                                -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Working...
                                X