blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blunt is the fucking man.
    Whether it's replying to my e-mails or shipping shit out to me it's always super quick. Thanks Blunt!
    '86 325es M50

Comment

got all my stuff i ordered, quick email replies. was unhappy i did not receive the blunttech dick in the box.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Blunt is where I will go for now on to get BMW parts when I want parts made by fucking BMW.

too many other vendors will sell made in china/mexico equivalents as OE BMW. No thanks!
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          Blunt is where I will go for now on to get BMW parts when I want parts made by fucking BMW.

too many other vendors will sell made in china/mexico equivalents as OE BMW. No thanks!
          I have that stuff too Nando but will never pass it off as OE. Some guys want a cheap part just to get by. I can supply either but Ill let you know what youre getting either way
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Ordered a cap and rotor from blunt today, Cheap, Smooth first transaction. Will be going through Steve for my new parts needs for sure.

-Ben

Comment

Very cool guy... responds fast and.......... well does a great job!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
              " enjoy the show "

Comment

bought a rear wheel bearing and other related parts for my E36. I ordered this shit Wednesday and it got here about 5 minutes ago. Price was right and shipping was fast as fuck. thanks again sir!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

The business idea is simple: keep the customers happy. Blunt is something of a one man show and a customer service wizard. He's like an older version of Gandolf but instead of a staff, he holds bmw parts!
                  world renown Harry Potter expert
                  sigpic

Comment

I ordered stuff from Blunt but I had no CnB on my package :(

Comment

My last order...took a lot longer then i hoped for.. 2 weeks for priority. He corrected mistake and refunded my shipping $....got car together...

He is never going to stop getting my $, its much less hassle then the dealer...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Got my cap and rotor today, Installed them immediately. Stutter is gone! Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                          The business idea is simple: keep the customers happy. Blunt is something of a one man show and a customer service wizard. He's like an older version of Gandolf but instead of a staff, he holds bmw parts!
                          very true. Ive always concentrated on getting the parts out and letting you hold the staff.. sorry I stained your shirt by the way

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            My last order...took a lot longer then i hoped for.. 2 weeks for priority. He corrected mistake and refunded my shipping $....got car together...

He is never going to stop getting my $, its much less hassle then the dealer...
                            really sorry about that matt. I have your new address entered now so it wont happen again

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Got a small order in and parts arrived super fast.

Thanks Again!
                              -Lou

Comment

Represent.

Comment

Working...
                                X