No announcement yet.

Funkmasta (Joe Funk) aka Autobahn Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a text from Joe a little while ago, saying things at his shop got fucked in the last couple of weeks, he's having some issues, and hasn't been on R3V for a while. He's going to try to get a hold of all of you guys waiting for stuff asap.

Comment

I just called Joe and he said he found everything in his girlfriends trunk and that it'll go out today. I'm still a little mad that this happened but shit happens, I'll be happy once I get my parts...

Comment

Originally posted by buzdof View Post
        I just called Joe and he said he found everything in his girlfriends trunk

WTF? Paging Maury!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          I just got a text from Joe a little while ago, saying things at his shop got fucked in the last couple of weeks, he's having some issues, and hasn't been on R3V for a while. He's going to try to get a hold of all of you guys waiting for stuff asap.
          Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully some of this threadcrap will be edited/cleaned up a bit.
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

Hey everyone,
            Sorry I have not been around, things went VERY awry here the last 3 weeks, between Tyler getting sick, Chris getting sick, 4th of July week, 2 projects going 2 and 3 days over allotted time, etc.

I stayed in all last weekend (phone off and gate locked) to get things caught up, and we're almost there.

I have over 50 PMs to sort through, so please be patient. Chris came down ill again today, so it is just me today.

Daniel, I'm really sorry about the cluster, I didn't realize that I had missed a package. BTW, I called you back at the # you gave me (or my interpretation of the #?) and it did not work. I tried it twice.

dkbmx, will arrive thurs
            TDE30 will arrive thurs
            Lincoln should arrive tomorrow, but can you PM me your phone #?
            a few others went out yesterday as well, all via 3-day or faster.

The best way to get ahold of me is to call - 503-233-8726, I will be here all day until 5PM. If I miss the call leave me a message, but also send me a PM. I doubt that I will have time to sort through any of my old PMs until at LEAST tonight. We are already backed up with 6 cars to get stripped, not to mention whatever new may walk in the door.
            Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
            That Guy.
            03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
              Hey everyone,
              Sorry I have not been around, things went VERY awry here the last 3 weeks, between Tyler getting sick, Chris getting sick, 4th of July week, 2 projects going 2 and 3 days over allotted time, etc.

I stayed in all last weekend (phone off and gate locked) to get things caught up, and we're almost there.

I have over 50 PMs to sort through, so please be patient. Chris came down ill again today, so it is just me today.

Daniel, I'm really sorry about the cluster, I didn't realize that I had missed a package. BTW, I called you back at the # you gave me (or my interpretation of the #?) and it did not work. I tried it twice.

dkbmx, will arrive thurs
              TDE30 will arrive thurs
              Lincoln should arrive tomorrow, but can you PM me your phone #?
              a few others went out yesterday as well, all via 3-day or faster.

The best way to get ahold of me is to call - 503-233-8726, I will be here all day until 5PM. If I miss the call leave me a message, but also send me a PM. I doubt that I will have time to sort through any of my old PMs until at LEAST tonight. We are already backed up with 6 cars to get stripped, not to mention whatever new may walk in the door.

Not a problem Joe, I hate to hear things are so hectic over there.

Best of luck,
              - Trey

E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

Item: 325i VDO tachometer
                Comments: Item sent promptly, priced fair, and was packed VERY well.

Thanks Joe!
                - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

wanted to bump that everything was fixed and not only did he send it out asap once his situation was somewhat resolved but he paid for faster shipping, i got it Wednesday and everything is great! will be going on the car asap.

Comment

See? I told all of you there was nothing to worry about.

Comment

thx for the positive bump everyone... we're almost back to normal. If anyone still hasnt recieved their parts, if you can PM me, I can let you know if it has gone out or when it will. I would appreciate the PM so that I can verify my list.

thx
                      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                      That Guy.
                      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

I got my stuff yesterday, thanks Joe.

Too bad the new cluster didn't fix my inop speedo :(

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                          If anyone still hasnt recieved their parts

thx
                          wheres mah mmmmmmmmfitty!

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Joe is trustworthy, as this long thread clearly suggests :)

Will buy again.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Bought a blower motor over a pitcher of beer. :)
                              Originally posted by Gruelius
                              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Item: US Ellips.

Delivery was a bit late, but understandbly due to some shop mishaps @ Joe's shop. Joe made it up with a little something extra! (E30 parts, that is.). Thanks for good packing too.

Recommend.
                                Last edited by WhatWentWong; 07-19-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X