No announcement yet.

Funkmasta (Joe Funk) aka Autobahn Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a set of M30B35 mounts, Joe was great to work with and shipping was fast, despite the hectic activity going on. The mounts are damned impressive looking, very professional!

Highly recommended, again.
    1973 Bavaria

Comment

got my "new" MC, fair price, quick shipping. thanks joe :up:
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Paypal for a IX brake booster

Arrived packed very good and was a awesome deal.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

:D

Comment

i buy almost all of my parts from joe. every single one was in great condition and was cheap. will all ways buy from joe before some one else.

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Paypal for a e36 OBD1 manual harness

Arrived packed very good and was a awesome deal.

FUNKMASTA COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! :crazy:

If you end up buying from someone else without checking with Joe first you should be

:D

Comment

Just bought a tranny, diff, intake, pedals, throttle body, 2 ECU's, steering wheel, oil pan, oil pump, and an e46 microphone....gotta love it.

Comment

Beware dealing with funkmasta aka joe from autobahn sport

Joe I need answers now as to why I haven't heard from you after overnighting a $784 check and being promised they ship next day.

Pic of the Certified bank check and the date it was purchased.

Originally Posted by Bimmer0761
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Funkmasta
                Quote:
                Quote:
                Quote:
                Quote:
                Matt, I have another set of the E32 735 cats (same as 535i from earlier pics). (large one in this pic http://www.autobahnsport.com/images/cats/DSC02377.JPG)

I can get it shipped out tomorrow, paypal?
                -J

Yeah paypal works for me, but I need the price again including shipping. Thanks, awaiting reply..just make sure they're full too.

Matt

Matt, theyre good to go.
                We were going to do $800 shipped for the 2 large and 2 medium, I don't think we priced them individually.

Let me know...
                -Joe

No we didn't price them individually...should be about $325 for smaller and $475 for the largers correct? If this is ok I can go get a money order for you and have it in the mail right after work tomorrow. Let me know if that's good and get me your adress. Or if you wanna wait till you have a set of the smaller duals too I can hold off and get $800 when you do.

Matt

Matt, got another set of small duals (E36) today...
                Paypal is best for me right now, since I have a refund that I need to send to someone else.
                Let me know
                -Joe

Joe, I can do a paypal e-check using my gf's account or send a money order/bank check. Takes like 3-4 days for the e-check to clear so just lemme know.

Matt

are the cats cut and ready to ship?

Matt, I didn't cut them off yet since I hadn't heard anything solid from ya. Overnight me a cashiers check (take $16 off the price to cover the USPS charge).

My address is
                Autobahn Sport
                2211 SE Ochoco #C
                Portland OR 97222

I will have more next week, but will ship these out the day I get the payment. Please get the check out today, since I am opting to try you out over the normal local meth-head...

Thx

Quote:
                Joe, I skipped outta work early today to hit Bank of America only to find I need your full name for a certified bank check...I coulda got a money order but I didn't want to switch it up on you for any reason. I am actually going to take a sick/vacation day tomorrow and can get the bank check and have it overnighted to be there Monday...just gimme your full name so I can get it done...and it will be $784 (you were right USPS is $16.xx for overnight service).

Matt

Matt, go ahead and make it to Autobahn Sport.
                also, 503-233-8726

Thanks!

Joe

Quote:
                just checking to make sure the check arrived today...just let me know.

matt

I think you're psychic. The check got here while I was at lunch.

Thanks, I will get everything ready for ya, and will verify when they go out. It may be tomorrow morning at this point, but I am shooting for today.

-Joe

This was the last I heard on Wednesday after tracking was promised. I’m out almost $800, have no communication whatsoever and I want to know what’s going on ASAP before I contact the local PD in your town.

Comment

USPS postal fraud is a federal offense. If he's afraid of the local PD he better be very afraid of the Postal Inspectors once they get involved. Most don't realize how hardcore the PIs and system is.
                  '74 2002 - Build blog at
                  nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by NOMAD View Post
                    USPS postal fraud is a federal offense. If he's afraid of the local PD he better be very afraid of the Postal Inspectors once they get involved. Most don't realize how hardcore the PIs and system is.
                    Well that's good to know is sent USPS Express Mail and I still have the tracking slip

Comment

This really didn't need to be posted in the Autobahn Sport thread, and have a whole new thread made for it.

Comment

dude joe is a good guy. i have bought several grand worth of parts from him and he has never dropped the ball. give him some time. stuff does come up you know.

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

This guy is a tool. Anyone that is thinking of doing biz with Joe Funk needs NOT to worry. I hope mods delete all this noise.
                          Last edited by george graves; 08-17-2008, 04:24 PM.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

^^^^ LULZ GG

IMHO Joe is being VERY trusty worthy by agreeing to send out your parts that quick not knowing if your payment is good and clears his bank. Honestly if I was receiving a money order, bank certified check or personal check, I would deposit it and hold the items for 7-10 days before shipping out. In today's world it is far to easy to forge fake documents like these and I have seen it happen before. Not saying you are one who would pull such a act but when you are a seller you have to protect yourself as much as possible these days.

Joe is one of the best when it comes to dealing with on the forums so don't get your panties in a bunch so fast next time Bimmer0761.

Comment

Like usual...Joe is awesome at making his customers happy with the transaction.

Got motor mounts overnighted and they got here in great time. Answered all my questions about the mounts and even some that I just sprung on him. Will do business again...OO..and the motor mounts (m30e30's) are awesome

Comment

Got a free OBC harness from Joe as a make up gesture for forgetting to send me connectors for US ellipsoids that he sold me LOL.

Thanks joe!
                                Last edited by WhatWentWong; 01-17-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X