Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drive Line Service of North Atlanta (Norcross, GA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive Line Service of North Atlanta (Norcross, GA)

Needed the Touring driveshaft rebuilt, so I researched the Roundel advertiser, Drive Line Service of North Atlanta. Found some good reviews and decided to pull the trigger. Had a business trip to ATL this week, so took the driveshaft with me, figuring I could save shipping one way. Arrived at D.L.S. around 3:30 pm on Wed. When they found out I would only be in town for a day, they said they would try to get it done on Thurs so I could pick it back up.

They called me around 11:00 am on Thurs to tell me the driveshaft was ready. I thought my work would probably keep me from getting back to Norcross by the time they closed at 5:00 pm, so they offered to leave the driveshaft outside for me with a credit car payment. I arrived around 5:20. The owner was still there, so I was able to thank him for the great service.

FYI - I found during my research that there are several driveshaft shops in metro Atlanta with similar names. It also doesn't help the confusion that this shop's advertisement in Roundel shows the name as "D.L.S. of Atlanta." Here is the correct info.

Drive Line Service Of North Atlanta Inc.
    6285 Buford Hwy Suite A-B
    Norcross, GA 30071

Phone: (770) 242-9365

Cory
    1992 325i Cabrio
    1988 320i Touring
    2000 M5
    1977 530i
    2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
    BMWCCA
    E30CCA

I've passed by this place, how much was it to get it rebuilt?

Comment

Originally posted by daveduck View Post
      I've passed by this place, how much was it to get it rebuilt?

Cost for full rebuild with u-joints, CSB and tax was $417.
      1992 325i Cabrio
      1988 320i Touring
      2000 M5
      1977 530i
      2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
      BMWCCA
      E30CCA

Comment

Working...
      X