Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uuc

Hello everyone!
    i am looking for some advice/ potential feedback that others have had with UUC recently.
    I made a mistake and did not do my homework and assumed that UUC was a solid place to order from. Come to find out, a lot of the recent reviews (online) sum up my current experience.

I have a UUC BBK on my car and needed new rotors and pads.

I place an order a few weeks ago and never heard anything. So I hoped online to the status page and my rotors are marked as back ordered. (Said in stock when I ordered)

so I emailed them to find out the detail. Radio silent... then I called... same thing.

has anyone on here experience this and if so, any luck with getting through?

Thanks!
    Joey

UUC changed hands recently, when Rob owned it he would answer every call personally. Haven't dealt with them since the sale - my work is an authorized distributor/installer for them, just haven't had any sales recently for their stuff.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      UUC changed hands recently, when Rob owned it he would answer every call personally. Haven't dealt with them since the sale - my work is an authorized distributor/installer for them, just haven't had any sales recently for their stuff.
      Appreciate the feedback. I am honestly shocked that I have not been able to get ahold of anyone. It’s been two weeks. I just want to cancel my order at this point and really don’t want to have to go to the better business bureau over something like this. It’s just bonkers.

Comment

I just had the same experience with them when purchasing a strut tower brace. I want more parts from them but their practices are holding me back. It took me over a month to get the strut brace when it said it was in stock at time of order

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKTX View Post
          I just had the same experience with them when purchasing a strut tower brace. I want more parts from them but their practices are holding me back. It took me over a month to get the strut brace when it said it was in stock at time of order
          Insane... did it just show up? Or did you have some communication with them? I Am still waiting and have 0 idea if it will ever show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyz31 View Post

Insane... did it just show up? Or did you have some communication with them? I Am still waiting and have 0 idea if it will ever show up.
            I probably called 50 times and got them to answer twice. It was not a nice experience.

Comment

I have recently had a very good interaction with UUC. Spoke to the owner, helped with packaging a clutch kit for my specific application and shipped promptly

Comment

Working...
              X