No announcement yet.

california catalytic converters sold-out out of stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ yup, for 24v swaps, you'll want a pair of 81101 (or 80101, but it looks like 81101 replaced it)

81133 is listed for m20 cars. kind of frustrating that it forces you to do a 2>1, but anything is possible with a welder and they don't care about anything post-cat.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Well since this is the most recent cat/exhaust post maybe I can just ask here
      s50 in an e30 at the moment I have the stock headers and I do have the stock downpipe and cats and resonators the cat back is straight piped . I plan to pass bar so I’m thinking I need the downpipe modified and keeping the stock 2 cat and resonator setup . Then for the catback should I do a dual or a 2to1 2.5 inch? Is the stock dual 2 1/4? Also what muffler would you guys recommend. TIA guys

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
        Well since this is the most recent cat/exhaust post maybe I can just ask here
        s50 in an e30 at the moment I have the stock headers and I do have the stock downpipe and cats and resonators the cat back is straight piped . I plan to pass bar so I’m thinking I need the downpipe modified and keeping the stock 2 cat and resonator setup . Then for the catback should I do a dual or a 2to1 2.5 inch? Is the stock dual 2 1/4? Also what muffler would you guys recommend. TIA guys
        im doing a 2 to 1 2.5 to a vibrant muffler..... trying to mimic this sound.. BMW E30 M50 w/ Vibrant Resonator and Streetpower Muffler - YouTube
        hopefully the refs dont have an issue with the 2-1 set up

Comment

Working...
        X