Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 cylinders in my E30?!?! MR E30's S52 E30 Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoEm0
    replied
    lucky bastid

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied
    crazy mother fucker.

Leave a comment:

• Slick92GS-R
    replied
    great find.. good luck with the swap..

Leave a comment:

• 12 cylinders in my E30?!?! MR E30's S52 E30 Project.

Damn, I have so many cool thread names for this thread, but I decided to go with something more simple.

After all my research, and all my savings, I have come across something incredible.

And it wasnt exactly easy to get there either. But unforeseen circumstances call for drastic measures. And I went drastic!

I present to you my 100k 4 door automatic driven by a women 1998 S52!!!! The compression test were beautiful. Cleanest S52 I have ever seen.

It fit too. Just barely though, after removing the door pull and pocket and the e-brake console.

Some smart ass had the cojones to tell me that the engine wouldnt work in the passenger seat.

The guys at the junkyard swore up and down that it wouldnt fit, but we wedged her in there. I figured the E30 would feel bogged down, or possibly scrape, but I honestly cant feel a difference. It still pulls just as well.

I have all the parts rounded up, and the E30 is starting to get pulled apart tonight. I can feel the power already!

Pics will be added, and the swap will be updated as often as I can.

Thanks go out to everyone who purchased my parts to make the swap possible!
Working...
X