Clutch slave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch slave

Just a quick question i replaced my MC since it started to leak. Then dot 4 started leaking at the trans right where the fly wheel is. Is this my clutch slave? I have pressure but as soon as all the fluid is out i lose it. I dont want to start replacing parts i really dont need to.

Thanks !!!

Sounds like it's leaking from the slave. Make sure the bleeder screw is tight on the slave, its a 6 or 7mm bleeder.

Comment

Originally posted by surebimmer View Post
      Sounds like it's leaking from the slave. Make sure the bleeder screw is tight on the slave, its a 6 or 7mm bleeder.
      Yes i also used a new screw just incase. But why would the fluid be coming out of the fly wheel ?

Comment

probably the seals around the slave pushrod are bad. It will leak brake fluid inside the bell housing.

Comment

Cool i will change it and see what happends.

Comment

Better hope you didn't soak your clutch in brake fluid slippy slippy!

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Should i just do this myself? I did the MC my self i would hat to pay for a tow truck and all that ishh

Comment

yeah do it yourself its not hard. its just bleeding it if you are on your own, though y'all in LHD cars can even probably do that yourself

Comment

Yah i did it took like 45 min thanks a lot everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X